Monday 25 October 2010

Lili of the Valley Party Girls Sneak Peek

Hi everyone, well here I am very late tonight but I just wanted to share one of the brand new stamps from Lili of the Valley. There are lots of beautiful new stamps and some amazing circular sentiment stamps which are going to be released at the NEC next week!!!!


This beautiful girl is called Little Ballerina and I love her to bits already - wait until you see all the others. The rest of the DT are also showing sneak peeks too so pop along and have a look. I will be back later this week with more peeks and will hopefully get a card made with the wonderful sentiments - these are going to sell out sooooooooo fast!
Enjoy the rest of your evening xxx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how super cute is she!! wish I could get to NEC!! have a great time and thanks for all the lovely sneak peeks you have done! Samantha :0)

Carol said...

Oooo all these sneak peeks just look fab Marcea!! Can't wait for the NEC as I really need to must have all these sweeties lol! Lotsa luv xxxx

Lisa said...

Oh this is so sweet! I feel a spending spree coming on lol! x

Unknown said...

Wow, this is beautiful - can't wait to see the rest! Trish x

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes