Saturday 23 October 2010

Music Saves My Soul Saturday #6

Morning, I am so happy it is the weekend. Tonight a big group of us are going out to celebrate my friend's birthday. I can't wait because it is fancy dress!!!!!!!! Lots of pics will be up on my facebook tomorrow lol.


I can't believe it is week 6 already on Music Saves my Soul! I really wanted to share a Queen song with you but had no idea which one to choose. I heard this last night and that helped me make my mind up ..... what a song! I am so sad I never got the chance to see them live, it would have been amazing. How sad to think that if Freddie had been alive now and diagnosed with his illness he would probably have been alive for many years to come .... medicine has come such a long way since the early days of HIV and AIDs.







To play along please post the picture of 'Music Saves My Soul' to your sidebar and link it to my blog to help spread the word. If you could then share your video on your blog and link it to the blue frog below that would be fabulous. I will draw this months winner on the first Saturday of next month ... good luck!!!!!
I hope you enjoy my song this week .... have a wonderful weekend xxx

11 comments:

nessy said...

going to try and do it this week...now to choose a song!!
vanessa xx

Sandie said...

My hubby LOVES that song!! Great choice :D

Karin said...

This is such a fun thing to look forward to on a Saturday!

Anonymous said...

Love the song Marcea!

Lisa said...

I love Queen too!! Good choise this week :)

Cheryl said...

Great choice!

I had never seen this video before.

Cathy said...

Fab choice ... I love Queen!!

Off to hunt Youtube for a song!!

hugs
Cathy xx

Juanita said...

I wanted to play along for the past 2 weeks and can't figure out which song to share. Silly since I love music, lol.

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Oh wow! I have to play this next week!! I can't live without my music and love everything from Abba to AC/DC!! :0)
'You Tube-Music' has to be my biggest file in 'Favourites'and so many of them have memories of some sort to go with them! My problem will be choosing ONE!!! lol
Love your choice this week :)

Ren-Yi said...

oops. i had my post up but almost forgot to link. silly me.
i love that queen song- just what i needed this week.

Lisa said...

Hi Marcea, Great song choice! I have just added my link. This is a great idea and I hope to play along most weeks :o)

Lisa x

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes