Thursday 21 October 2010

Lili of the Valley - Christmas Fun

Hi there, wow here I am again!!!! Are you getting fed up of me yet??? I hope not lol. So now it is time to share my DT card with you all for this weeks Lili of the Valley Challenge .... woohoo, we wanna see some ...

Winter Fun

You can interpret this how you like .... I have chosen christmas plays .... I used to love watching these when Ryan was a little boy ... happy memories. These nativity stamps are so adorable .... I love them all. Not sure I would have approved of someone dangling Ryan from a rope in the name of christmas but they are just so cute I LOVE THEM!!!



I have gone with more of last years papers - loving the gorgeous blue shades in this Dovecraft pack - saw them again at The Range recently so looks like they are still as popular.


Don't you love the look on the little lamb's face, hahahaha poor thing looks rather worried :o)
The scrumptious ribbon is from Dunelm Mills and a real bargain .... gonna go grab me some more I think!


Just realised I haven't added my stickles - duh .... will fix that later today when I get chance - what a dimwit I am!


That's your lot for now - back later with another sneak peek for the new SWALK release xxx

9 comments:

Rach said...

Morning sweetheart. this is a gorgeous card babe, love this image so sweet... xxx

angelwhispers said...

What a cute little image and great colour Marcea!! Chanelle xx

Zoe said...

Gorgeous, really sweet image, love the different blues x

Helene said...

Wow Marcea, I love it. It's soooooooooo cute. And you coloring is amazing!

Hugs

debby4000 said...

Oh Marcea fabulous, adorable card.
luv
Debby

downrightcrafty said...

gorgeous as always and I still have some of those papers left too, must dig them out as they are so pretty
Hugs Kate xx

Riet said...

So wonderful card Marcea,I love the image and the colours.
So beautiful papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.x

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Beautiful card Marcea! Wonderful colours.
hugs Jacqueline

Annika said...

Oh, the combo of blue, white and cram is just stunning here!! Your stash is a true treasure chest!!
Hugs
Annika

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes