Friday 26 September 2008

Whiff of Joy Guest Designer Call....



... take 2! I know I have submitted a card already but come on, let's face it, surely this DT call is worth more than one card!!!!! Just incase you have been living on the moon for the past couple of weeks (although I expect the news has reached the moon already, lol), there is an incredible opportunity for 1 lucky person to be a guest designer for 2 months for the fabulous Whiff of Joy stamps. Details can be found on the mega talented Katharina's blog but you better hurry because there are only a few hours left to enter. I have chosen to use sketch #22 for my card so it's fingers crossed (and toes, and arms and ..... ). Goodluck to everyone who has entered!!!

Proper piccie will be taken tomorrow when the sun returns ;o) - have done it ... aren't I good -x-

Sugar Nellie coloured with prismas, papers from Making Memories 'Olivia' pack, Pink Petticoat sentiment, flowers, gems and brads from stash, ribbon from another top (really need to get some more ribbons ordered!)

15 comments:

Rach said...

good luck again marcea, your card is another beauty..not long now to find out who it will be!!!!
Hugs rachxx

CraftyC said...

A great card, fingers crossed for you!
Clairex

cats whiskers said...

Oh this is a beauty, I love the ribbons and the beautiful papers and of course it is my favourite colours, best of luck to you honey, think you stand a good chance
Hugs Jacqui x

Cathy said...

WOW Marcea this is gorgeous. I love the purple and green combo. Good on you for having 2 goes (wish I had the time at the mo!!).
Good luck to you.
Your PIF will be in the post tonight - I promise!!
Hugs
Cathy xx

Katharina Frei said...

LOL, you are truly eloquent Marcea. Love your post :) Thanks for the kind words about me and WoJ!
I also love your card. A wonderful colour combination with precious details.
Katharina x

Anonymous said...

Ohhh hon, yet another gorgeous card.... huge good luck vibes for the DT comp.

Sam
x

thread-bare said...

Another gorgeous creation Marcea. You certainly put my cards to shame hun xx

Alison said...

Stunning colour combo is fab. one of my fav stamps too.

Victoria said...

it is gorgeous x

Sally said...

Absolutely gorgeous card. Good Luck

mueppi said...

Ohhhh Marcea
your card is so beautiful!
Hugs Gisela

Linanna DESIGNS said...

This card is great Marcea, good luck with the gdt call. Linda x

Anonymous said...

Another gorgeous card Marcea, you sure are one determined young lady teehee.
Good luck vibes winging your way.
Nicola xxx

Andrea said...

Fantastic card, i love the colours.
xAndrea

Mrs Wonka said...

ohhhhhh good luck this is beautiful!

Mrs Wonka x

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes