Friday 19 September 2008

Penny Black & Sketch Saturday #16


Hi again, told you I was glad it was Friday, lol. Playing catch up with this weeks challenges so apologies for lateness of posting and also the fact that it is another combo. Oki doki, so for Penny Black I had to make a man's card. Now this can be tough most times but imagine not being allowed to use blue!!! Eek, now that is what I call a challenge, lol. I combined this card with the really great sketch offered by Sketch Saturday . I really love using sketches to help with the layout of my cards, what did I do before I discovered them I ask myself!! I am rather pleased with how this card turned out and I know exactly who I am going to be sending it to ... thanks for the inspiration!

Penny Black hedgie coloured with prismas, sakura 3d clear glaze to golf ball and club, papers from DCWV and also Funky Hand, square nesties, corner dies from cuttlebug's vintage set.

8 comments:

Bev said...

Oh I likey!! Such a fabby image and such glorious papers. A brilliant take on the sketch

hugs Bev x

Beth said...

This is fabulous! I love the papers you've used and the stamp is perfect! Thanks for joining in!

Sally said...

I adore this card!

Kath Stewart said...

gorgeous card for the challenge Marcea - love the papers you have used and cute image - whoever gets this card will love it and thanks for playing along again this week at PBSC
Hugs
Kath
xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Brilliant card and super image. Perfect !!!
Nicola xxx

cats whiskers said...

Love this such a great man card amd fantastic colours, love the image and if course your colouring
Hugs Jacqui x

Rach said...

this is gorgeous Marcea..love it. hugs rachxx

Christine D. said...

Great card Marcea!

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes