Sunday 28 September 2008

Ooooh I have an award!!


Thankyou to Sally for nominating my blog. This is a great end to a great week for me ;0)

As usual there are a few rules so here goes .....

1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.
2. Link the person you received your blog award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the boys/girls you've nominated.

Just because I am me I am going to tweak it a little a nominate it to all my followers!! You really make my day by leaving me comments to my posts and by being so supportive.

Thankyou ladies!

2 comments:

Christine D. said...

Congratulations Marcea! Wonderful!

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Congratulations on your award, you deserve it, such great work!

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes