Friday 19 September 2008

Sarah Kay & Friday Sketchers (and now the ABC challenge too)


Hi there, hope you are all having a great weekend. It is so nice to have a little sunshine!!! I am still playing catchup so it is yet another double for this card too. I have used sketch 20 from Friday Sketchers blog and combined it with Sarah kay's 'trio of papers' challenge. Easy for me because I love my papers but I do hate chopping them up, lol, I bet you know what I mean. Was struggling to find the right shade of ribbon so went rummaging through my wardrobe and found these little ribbons on my top. I guess it means it won't stay on the hanger now but it really was an emergency ;o)
I have just blog-hopped onto ABC Challenge and I have decided to enter this card in their 'I is for Individual' challenge. The lucky winner will be offered a place on the design time - keeping my fingers crossed.

Sarah Kay coloured with prismas, papers are from the Simply Elegant pack by Papermania (love these), sentiment stamp by Studio G, flowers and brads from stash, Pearls from my good friend Sally (her link is on my page - check out her website for great deals on these fab pearls - available in loads of colours)

26 comments:

Kimberley said...

Beautiful!

Rach said...

oh Marcea this is beautiful...gorgeous colours. hugs rachxx

Camilla said...

WOW Marcea!! This is stunning!! Really beautiful!
Have a lovely Saturday night:)
Hugs, Camilla.

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful card and gorgeous image. Thanks for taking part at FS.
Carole ;-)

Cathy said...

Marcea this is stunning. I love the colours and the image is gorgeous. Thank you for joining in the ABC challenge this week and good luck.
Hugs
cathy xx

Anonymous said...

Stunning card Marcea, everything is so adorable.
Nicola xx

jenny said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours and the ribbon matches perfectly :) great find!!

Sally said...

Marcea,
this card is fabulous! I am laughing at you for going into your wardrobe to find embellishments. You are now a true card maker. Your clothes will never be off limits again. Wait until you take the lace off your slips. LOL

Tara Godfrey said...

WOW Marcea, your card stunning!!! I love your beautiful card and I love that you hacked off the ribbon from you top for a card emergency, he he he!!! That is too funny...you had me laughing my fool head off when I read that!!!
Cheers, Tarag

Stempelfrosch said...

Wow, beautiful card! Love it!
Lg Anke

cats whiskers said...

Another lovely card Marcea, I always love your colour combos
Have a good wekend
Hugs Jacqui x

Jilli said...

Gorgeous card, the papers are beautiful as is the image. Jillix

Diane.W. said...

Hi Marcea!Thanx for visiting my blog,your cards are great & so is your blog.Hope you get to the next GNPE it was fab!!! :o)x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Wow Marcea this is such a beautiful card, I just adore the way you put the cards together. Hugs Linda x

Anonymous said...

Absolutely stunning hon - your paper matching is gorgeous.

Sam
x

Andrea said...

So beautiful!
I love the colours you have used and put 2 challenges in one :-)

Maya said...

Beautiful!!!
Love the colours and the details :)

Hugs from Maya.

Lim said...

Hi Marcea,
This card is so beautiful. I love it!! The colors and the papers are gorgeous and the coloring is superb!
Thank you so much for following my blog. I added in my list too. :)
Hugs,
LIM

Mrs Wonka said...

Marcia,

Great card, I love it! I love it even more that you have a top in your wardrobe that is slipping off the hanger in the name of craft!

Mrs Wonka x

Cardmaking Galore said...

Wow stunning card

Victoria said...

a stunning card - thank you for joining us at abc this week x

COCO said...

fantastic card!!!!!

Kristine said...

A beautiful card!
Thanks for joining the Fs this week and for using my sketch!
Hugs
Kristine

Victoria said...

Congratulations we would like to offer you a DT place on ABC if you would like to accept.

hugs Vicky x

Kathy said...

What a pretty card!! Great job getting all those challenges done with one. I love the colors that you have used!! Very pretty :)Kathy

Els G. said...

Beautiful card! Love the colours you used!
Els
x

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes