Tuesday 30 September 2008

PIF ... Pass it forward ... wanna play???

Well it has been my lucky week. I have been really lucky to have received 2 'PIFs'. I had never heard of these before until last week when I was bloghopping. Imagine my delight when I was jammy enough to scoop 2 of them!! I think it is a lovely idea and basically you send a little something to the first 3 people that comment to your PIF post (bit of a mouthful, lol). I am sure you will agree that this is a lovely way to brighten someones day.

My first PIF that arrived was from Lisa yesterday. I was so excited when I got home from work and opened my package. She made the most gorgeous wallet for the stamped images to go in, it really is so cute. There was also some lovely stickers and gems too as well as some silver starry foil (sorry, I dont know the right name, lol). I have included a picture below of my goodies ....Thankyou Lisa, I will have fun with these!!




As if that wasn't enough I came home today to another fantastic package from Cathy , my lovely friend and fellow DT member from ABC Challenge blog. Cathy included the most gorgeous Sarah Kay card too, a real beauty. I can't believe how lucky I am to get even more great images, ribbons, gems and flowers. I will certainly able to make good use of these!!



Oki doki, so because I have been lucky enough to get 2 fab PIF's I will send the first 6 people to comment on this post a little goody bag too. Remember though, if you are lucky enough to get a PIF you must post it on your blog when it arrives and offer a new one out to the first 3 lovely people who comment. Good luck, if you win I will contact you for your address.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooooh lucky you hun, what a wonderful surprise xx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Oh my Marcea, you were very lucky to receive such lovely gifts! i've never heard of this before. What a wonderful idea, so lovely to receive surprise packages through the post, it would brighten the gloomiest day. Enjoy your goodies, big hugs Linda x

Emma said...

Morning Marcea!
What gorgeous gifts, we all love to receive them instead of bills and also give to brighten someone's day!
Just found you but will be following.
Emma x

Christine D. said...

Hi Marcea, congratulations, haven't been online for a couple of days, so nearly missed this.

Alison said...

Oh you lucky girl what lovely images you been given scrummy. Am i too late?

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

you lucky devil

some fab goodies to play with

hugs jane x

Marcea said...

Congratulations ladies ... you will all receive a nice little surprise in the post from me. I will contact you all for your addresses.
-x-

Alison said...

Marcea thanks oh exciting stuff lol. You will need to email me via my profile as I can't find your email addy on your blog.

bumblebee creations said...

Hello Marcea-
What an idea-please tell me how you found these PIF (is that right?) It reminds me of the movie -Pay It Forward! Thank you :)

Emma said...

Hi Marcea,
Thank you so much for the gorgeous goodies you sent me.
I have posted a pic on my blog and will send out to the 1st 3 that leave me a comment.
Its a fab idea.
Thank you
Emma x

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes