Friday 19 September 2008

I'm dreaming of a ..... bright christmas!


Happy Friday everyone, the weekend is here - woohoo!! Fingers crossed I can get lots of crafting done. So, what do you think of this little card?? Wondered if it is a bit drab and dull, lol. Ok I am joking, it is rather bright but I lovethe modern feel of this card and I am sure it will be great for one of my young nieces this year. I have used the theme of 'Bold and Bright' from My time to craft challenge and paired it with A spoonful of sugar's challenge of makinga christmas card. I used sketch #27 by Katharina . I find her sketches so easy to work with and every single one is fabulous.

Pink Petticoat image coloured with prismas and tree 3d'd and glittered, papers are from Papermania's Naughty and nice christmas pack, cuddlybuddly sentiment heat embossed in silver, nesties from spellbinders, ribbon and gems from stash.

17 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE the greens!!!! Cool card!!!

Dawny P said...

I think this is funky and fab Marcea. LOVE those colours. Just gorge xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Another great card Marcea, very funky too.
Nicola xxx

Cj said...

I love it, such lovely colours.

Jo said...

Fresh, Fun & Funky, love it :o)

Bev said...

Wowzers, it's fabulous hunny! Love the funky look to the card - your colouring is spot on too!!

hugs Bev x

Sally said...

love the card and bright colors. Very mod!

Camilla said...

Wow, so cool card with the bright colours!! Thanks for joining.
Hugs, Camilla.

cats whiskers said...

What fantastic colours, so with it and that image is great really love this unusual christmas card hun
Hugs Jacqui x

Unknown said...

a wonderful card.. love it

Debbie said...

Gorgeous Bright card Marcea,Thanks for playing along this week. Hugs Debbie x

Trina said...

What a sweet image and beautiful bright colors!! I just love this card!!
Thanks for joining our challenge!

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Loving this card Marcea, beautiful as always. Hugs LInda x

Lim said...

another beautiful card. Love all the details and colors.
Hugs,.
LIM

Victoria said...

fantastic card hun, adore the colours x

Papirolina said...

wow, another crazy but gorgeous combination. i love colors, i really do.
i can see that everything is made with such a love and atention :))

greetings,
Anja

Katharina Frei said...

An adorable card, Love the funny motive :)
Katharina x

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes