Tuesday 23 September 2008

Some exciting news!!

Hi everyone, what a wonderful day I have had and it has just got better! I am delighted to let you all know that I have been asked to join the Design Team for ABC Challenge . I am still a little giddy at being asked, it was completely out the blue but I am so happy. I have never been on a DT before so you can imagine what a big deal it is for me to be asked to join. Make sure you pop over and join in every week, there are some great challenges coming up. I will post later when I am making more sense, lol .... think I better go lay down in a dark room for a while :0)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Marcea on making the DT on ABC, the card you submitted for this was stunning but there again all your cards are. I am positive you will do them and yourself proud.
Nicola xxx

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

congratulations

i have been asked too - look forward to working with you

hugs jane x

Dawny P said...

Well done you xxxx Oh I am soooooo pleased for ya darl xxxx Cant wait to see what you do. I'll have to join in a bit more with this one now xxxxx

Alison said...

Congratulations Marcea, looking forward to being on the team too.

Rach said...

oh this is fabulous news Marcea, congratulations hun.
......huggles Rachxxx

Christine D. said...

Congratulations Marcea. well done!

Dawn Wheeler said...

Huge congrats thats brillint news
so well desived your are so talented ,Dawnxx

Cathy said...

Welcome to the Team Marcea!! Looking forward to seeing all your creations.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Diane.W. said...

Congratulations,well deserved,your cards are luvly :o)x

Tracey said...

Well done Marcea, you deserve it your cards are stunning :o)

Hugs
Tracey
x

Mrs Wonka said...

Well done love that's brilliant! x

Bev said...

MEGA congratulations sweetie, it's SO well deserved. WOOHOO!!!

hugs Bev x

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes