Wednesday 24 September 2008

Papertake Weekly / Children in Need


Hi everyone, well I am making use of my day off today ... card number 2!!! Papertake Weekly have come up with a great idea this week. They want everyone to make yellow cards and send them in to help raise money for children in need. I am really pleased with this card and thought this cute stamp by Penny Black was perfect for Children in Need. Please pop over to their blog to have a look. If you can't make a card for the challenge then pop your hands in your pockets and please, pretty please make a donation to this important cause.

Penny black image coloured with prismas, papers printed from Pink Petticoat, nesties embossed with swiss dots folder (cuttlebug), rub on quote from DCWV, pearls from stash.

21 comments:

Julie said...

a sweet and pretty card

Rach said...

oh what a gorgeous card Marcea, lovely sentiment. hugs rachxx

Mrs Mayne said...

Thanks Marcea! I'm not sure - but I'm gussing they should be left blank! Thanks so much! x

Cathy said...

Such a gorgeous card Marcea - I adore the PB image, and great sentiment. Must get on and make mine ... just not a big fan of yellow!
Hugs
Cathy xx

Cathy said...

Such a gorgeous card Marcea - I adore the PB image, and great sentiment. Must get on and make mine ... just not a big fan of yellow!
Hugs
Cathy xx

Crafting Diva said...

Hi congrats you are one of my lucky PIF WINNERS if you e-mail me your details I'll get your goodies sent of to you. My e-mails on my blog thanks for joining in.

cats whiskers said...

Oh love this it is so sweet I am enjoying seeing all these yellow cards, its a colour we don't use much but I think I might start to use it more after seeing all the great creations for this challenge
Hugs Jacqui x

Tracey said...

Beautiful card, soo sweet. I've got this stamp too & I love it :o)

Hugs
Tracey
x

CraftyC said...

Another gorgeous card Marcea, I'll feel guilty of I dont take part now, must make at least 1!!
Clairex

Sue said...

gorgeous card,so cute :)

sue
xx

Sonia said...

Such a sweet card, i think its lovely :)
Sonia x

Dawny P said...

LOVE it Marcea. And your image is very cute and sweet. Yummy paper as well xxxxx

Michele Roos said...

Fab card. Love the image and the colours. Michele x

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

A gorgeous card for this challenge!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous cards Marcea and such a good course!
Love the bright colours and the images are fab :)

Hugs, Marlene x

Jilli said...

Gorgeous card and love the sentiment. Jillix

Leann said...

So pretty Marcea!
Congrats on the ABC DT too :)
Hugs x

Bev said...

Positively darling!! Love it hunny - yellow is such a hard colour touse and you've done a perfect job

hugs Bev x

Michele Kovack said...

What a sweet card! So cute!

Anonymous said...

I really adore this sweet card Marcea, great use of yellow too.
Nicola xxx

Mrs Mayne said...

Thanks so much for your card which arrived safely! x

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes