Saturday 6 September 2008

Pretty in Pink

I can't believe how difficult it has been to start finding a little inspiration after my hols ... think my mojo is still sunning itself in far off lands, lol. The challenge this week though from Cute Card Thursday has helped me back into the land of crafting. The theme is pink so this girly image from Pink Petticoat hopefully fits the bill. Remember to send my mojo back to me if you see it in passing - I really do need it back!

Pink Petticoat image, sentiment and papers, image printed on white pearlescent card from the Papermill Shop, nesties from Spellbinders, fiskars corner punch, ribbon from stash.

8 comments:

Andrea, said...

Great card, thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Deb said...

fabulous card, so pretty, thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, have a great weekend

Anonymous said...

Great card Marcea.
Think I saw your mojo pass by here a wee while ago on it´s way back to UK.
Nicola xx

cats whiskers said...

Oh wow love this Naughty but Nice card, great Image and layout.
Thanks for your lovely comments honey
Hugs Jacqui x

Bev said...

It's absolutely brilliant Marcea, don't look like your mojo has gone from the looks of this stunner!!
hugs Bev x

Jilli said...

Gorgeous card, I have these images and never think to use them...I must try and remember. This looks fab! Jillix

Mrs Wonka said...

What a great card, I love it.
Mrs Wonka x

Sally said...

No way have you lost your mojo! This card is adorable.

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes