Wednesday 3 September 2008

Did you miss me...?


Hi everyone, well I am back after 2 weeks of relaxation in the sun in wonderful Tenerife. We had a fantastic time but I have missed crafting sooooooooo much and all the challenges. Nevermind, I am back now and raring to go. Hope I can still remember how to make cards, lol. Going to have a quick nosey round a few blogs and see what wonderful things you have all been creating whilst I have been away. It is great to go away but it is even nicer to get back home. Missed you all ;-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great to have you back Marcea and pleased you enjoyed your holiday in Tenerife.
I have missed viewing your lovely creations.

Nicola

Bev said...

Darn right I missed you - so glad you had a good holiday hunny

hugs Bev x

HappyGirl said...

Welcome back! :)

Love

HG

www.happygirl-happysblog-happygirl.blogspot.com

cats whiskers said...

Nice to have you back, glad ou had a good holiday, missed seeing your cards honey. Wish you had bought back some sunshine with you
Hugs Jacqui x

Sally said...

Marcea,
I truly did miss you! I am so glad you had a great holiday and what a wonderful picture! I can't wait to see your beautiful creations. Hugs Sally

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes