Sunday 7 September 2008

Sarah Kay challenge

This week there is fabulous sketch over on Sarah Kay . I really enjoyed making this card and hopefully it has got me back into the swing of things again. I adore these papers so much and just had to have a play with them.

Sarah Kay stamp coloured with prismas, papers from Boho chic Olivia pack by Making Memories, nesties by spellbunders, scroll from cuttlebug vintage die set, craft tonic punch for border, flowers, gems and brads from stash (thankyou to my lovely friend in America for my yummy flowers)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Marcea,
This card is beautiful. I love the colours you have chosen and all the yummy embellishments.
Nicola xx

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Marcea. Beautiful colouring and such prety papers. Debbie x

Heike's Creativeplace said...

Wow, gorgeous Card. The Papers are so wonderful....Love the Image.

Hugs
Heike

Rach said...

wow Marcea, this is so pretty, such lovely colours. hugs rachxx

Anonymous said...

Wow, gorgeous colours and fabulous card!!

Marlene x

Unknown said...

LOVE the green pants!

Stempelfrosch said...

Beautiful card and a beauty background!
Lg Anke

Lyn said...

beautiful card and love this colour combination

Bev said...

Absolutely exquisite card marcea - the papers and colours are stunning and your colouring so beautiful

hugs Bev x

Kathy said...

Pretty card Marcea!! Your colors are fab and I love all your details!! I love your border scrolls and fight with myself to buy it all the time!!! (LOL) Thanks for playing along :)Kathy

Sally said...

Beautiful. I love your beautiful background paper

Victoria said...

oh this is fantastic love it, especialy the scrolls and the embossing x

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes