Wednesday 17 September 2008

I have an award

Well, I am chuffed to tell you all that Jennifer has nominated me for an award ... woohoo, thanks hun.

The rules:

1. The winner can put the logo on their blog.

2. Link the person you received your award from.

3. Nominate at least 5 other blogs.

4. Before listing the nominees give a brief reason why you chose them.

5. Put links of those blogs on yours.

6. Leave a message on the blogs you have nominated


Oki doki, so here are who I nominate (and why....)


Mrs Wonka - love her cards, fab blog, great name ... and only just been her birthday!!

Dawny P - another fab blogger and crafter but my god this woman is hysterical ... love her!

Jak - stunning creations, brilliant for inspiration

Leann - super cute cards, fab colouring and brill music on her blog

Rach - what isn't to love!!!! I adore this blog so much plus .... Rach was my very first ever 'follower' ;0)


5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll check out your links today!!!! :)

Dawny P said...

aww thanks chicken xxx I'll put it on my blog soon as. You are very kind darl xxxxx

Rach said...

awwww thank you hunny you are so sweet. congrats to you for receiving it...and thank you for your sweet comments. Hugs Rachxx

Dawny P said...

oh I forgot to say huge congrats for your award xxx How rude of me!!! I'll just go and slap myself senseless for that disgraceful oversight. It won't take me very long cos I haven't got that much sense to start with lol xxxx xxxxx

Mrs Wonka said...

Ahhhhh thank you! My first award ever......! Congratulations for receiving it too! I can't believe that bad dawny not saying congrats in her ist post! Burn her award! LOL

Mrs Wonka

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes