Friday 11 November 2011

Sundays with Crissy - Little Christmas Angel


Hi folks, just a really quick post today ...... here is my DT card for this months Sunday's with Crissy challenge. We would love to see you make a card using non traditional colours.





I have used this beautiful image that Crissy designed for Whimsy Stamps ..... 'Little Christmas Angel' and I just adore her gorgeous little face .... so sweet.






Make sure you visit the challenge blog for details of how to enter and for lots of inspiration throughout the month. 

10 comments:

Sandra H said...

Hi, Lovely card as always beautiful image and all the background and Gemstones are just beautiful!:) Sandra H

nessy said...

oh marcea what a sweet little face and so beautifully coloured ~stunning card!!
vanessa xx

Catherine said...

Beautiful card Marcea - and such a sweet image.

Catherine x

shells-crafts said...

gorgeous. love that image!

Doreen said...

A stunning card,I love this image.xxx

Michelle said...

Marcea, this is beautiful -- I love her golden locks -- & I love all the pearls you added -- a great Xmas card!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, such a sweet image and I love the way you have added the pearls to the ribbon
Lindsay xx

Riet said...

So wonderful card Marcea,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Mary Lou said...

Wow Marcea this is FABULOUS!!! So so pretty for christmas!! Love the gold with this little cutie pie!!
Hugz

Crissy Armstrong said...

The gold accents on your card look amazing. Beautiful soft aqua on her dress. I love the pink accents on her wings! I love the shape of the card too with the scalloped edges. Sweet!!

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes