Wednesday 23 November 2011

Simon Says …. Tag it!


Hi folks, wow – it seems ages since I made a card, I really need some crafty time I think. Looking forward to a week off that I have booked in December – there are so many new stamps and products I want to use.

Anyway, it is Wednesday which means time for a brand new challenge for you all from Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog. Our theme this week is Tag It! The Design Team have all used tag dies which are available from Simon Says Stamp Online Store.

07-11.11

I am really in love with the sweet stamps be Nellie Snellen ……. how pretty is this little fairy. I have also used a gorgeous little tag die from Cuttlebug – all the products I used are listed below – you can just click the pictures to be taken directly to the products at Simon Says Stamp Online Store.

november19header

Now, if you want some pennies to go and spend at Simon Says Stamp Online Store, all you have to do is take part in this weeks challenge. One lucky person will win a $50 gift voucher for the store!!!

Simon Says Stamp $50 Credit Voucher

I hope you all get chance to play along this week. Here is what I used …….

Embossed Tags_LSWE002flowernelliepp838kppmaggarlandclear   

Challenges


Have a wonderful week xxx

8 comments:

Sandra H said...

Hi, Wow this is lovely! fabulous image and your colouring is beautifully done love the bacground and all the embellishments truly is a lovely card and nice to see your making them again:) Sandra H

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Hi Marcea,

What a lovely creation! I love the brilliant touches of purple and feathers...the flowers are gorgeous too!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp

Catherine said...

This is gorgeous Marcea.

Catherine x

Kirsty said...

Hi She is gorgeous love the funky colours you have used ! The spray with the feather behind it is so pretty ! Thanks KItty ;0)

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Such a gorgeous card, these colours work so well together and your image is beautifully coloured
Lindsay xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous and so adorable Marcea.
luv
Debby

Heather said...

Gorgeous card Marcea, gorgeous colours, your designs are stunning and I just love the whack colouring image!!
hugs
xxHeatherxx

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes