Monday 7 November 2011

Music Saves My Soul Saturday


Morning, yes I know it is Monday and I am 2 days late but I hope you don't mind and still play along. Yep, time for Music Saves My Soul!!



A couple of weeks ago I put up a song to say goodbye to Westlife so this week I thought I would say hello to a group which has recently reformed. Oh yes, hello again to Steps!!!! I have to secretly admit to loving Steps - I even saw them in concert, lol. I just love the upbeat tunes even if they are cheesy - I don't care!!!!!






I was in HMV the other day and they were playing Steps - it was so odd to hear them again but it certainly put me in a great mood for my shopping trip.


To play along just share the logo somewhere on your blog, post your video (read HERE how to do this) and then add your post link to blue froggy below .... easy!!!!

REMEMBER - YOU CAN JOIN IN ANY DAY OF THE WEEK - NOT JUST SATURDAY :o)






2 comments:

Marie Richardson said...

Great song choice took me right back lol
Hugs
Marie xx

Lisa said...

Haha, I had forgot all about them!

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes