Wednesday 9 November 2011

Simon Says … Photo Inspiration



Hi there folks, almost finished my night shifts …. one more to do so so I am going to go and snuggle in bed for the day whilst you are all busy doing your work and crafting. I will have a few days off after this so looking forward to that :o)

This week on Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog we have a photo to inspire you. As soon as I saw it I knew which stamp I wanted to use. You can use it for inspiration in any way though – even using the colours if you want to.

02-11.11
As you can see though I have used poppies as my inspiration – I am developing a little crush on these House Mouse stamps and I think I might be ordering a few more in the future. They are so cute and really easy to colour too. I know my fellow teamie Lols has a bit of an addiction going on with these little guys and now I know why! I am also totally hooked on Kaiser Craft papers ….. You can’t really tell in this picture but the red paper is glazed. Their packs usually come with glazed, foiled and glittered papers and usually some die cut matching borders too – I love them big time!!!!

november19header

You should all know by now that one lucky person will win an amazing $50 to spend at Simon Says Stamp Online Store -  so what is stopping you … get crafting!!!!

Simon Says Stamp $50 Credit Voucher
Here are some of the products I used to make my card ….. click the pics to be taken straight to the page for more details etc ….

HMJR1099pp808kpp54-90006b

Challenges:

15 comments:

Catherine said...

It's beautiful Marcea - and the colours are so striking. Love the backing papers.

Catherine x

Catherine said...

So cute and that butterfly is amazing...

Squirrel x said...

Wow bird, this is stunning! I am blaming Lols for my new HM addiction too :o) Such a gorgeous image, beautfully coloured, and those papers are amazing. Love the butterfly as the finishing detail. Simply brilliant babes. Hugs Sxx

Linda . J said...

This is stunning!!Marcea great card and an absolutley fabulous image nice layout too
Hugs Linda

America said...

OOOOOh, Im so happy to read you are developing a HM&F crush and am also very excited to see you used a House-Mouse stamp here ... so adorable and perfect for the challenge! Ya know, Im in the same boat as Lols... we are both hopelessly addicted to these images - LOL! You've colored this to perfection. The striking colors, the elements and that gorgeous DP are ALL fabulous! WOW!

Sandra H said...

Hi, your card is just so beautiful:) Sandra H

Shazza said...

beautiful card x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Marcea :-) I LOVE this image,, sooo cute !! How can people not love these !! I do have an addiction and am hoping one day to catch up with America !! she has them all I think ,,, and some of them twice !!! :-) It is nice to know that I am 'encouraging' people in a happy healthy House Mouse addiction :-) It was Sue aka Scoopystuff that got me started ,,, so I blame her :-)

anyway ,, what was I saying ,,, oh yes ,,, fabby card and I LOVE the papers and gorgeous butterfly too ,, stunning !! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Rosalee said...

Love this Card. Its FABULOUS!
Hugs, Rosalee

Riet said...

What a wonderful card Marcea.

Hugs Riet.xx

Anonymous said...

This is stunning love the colours and that image and the butterfly looks fab
Lindsay xx

Joy said...

How gorgeous is this card Marcea, I just love how your coloured this sweet image in, not to mention how beautiful that butterfly is..hugs

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous Marcea.
luv
Debby

Heather said...

Stunning card Marcea, wonderful design and a beautiful colour, your details are just perfect!!!
hugs
Heather xx

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Oh my goodness! I love this paper collection and the butterfly is beautiful!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes