Wednesday 30 November 2011

Simon Says … Anything Goes


Hello folks, it is time for another brand new challenge so I hope you can join us this week on Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog. Our theme this week is ANYTHING GOES!!!!
The design team are all using products by Lawn Fawn and Unity Stamps this week ….

09-11.11

Another card that is very different for me – no cute little characters but it is good to try something else. I was thinking that I could have masked a little character next to this and that would have been nice so I might do that another time. Can I just say how fab these stamps are – they are already mounted onto ezimount and the stamp sheet is die cut so you just pop your stamp out and you are good to go – genius!!!

november19header

Thanks again to Heidi for the wonderful $50 spending spree at Simon Says Stamp Online Store for one lucky winner

Simon Says Stamp $50 Credit Voucher

Here are the products I used …


msmonarch303437fussyba    

Hope you all have a wonderful day xxx

7 comments:

Patricia Garcia said...

What a lovely card, love the nice colors used and the cute image too!!

Hugs,
Patricia

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Marcea.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sarah said...

Lovely card, I love the pastel shades.
Sarah xx :0)

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous cute card.
luv
Debby

Lorraine A said...

LOVE this card Marcea :-) the image is lovely and the idea to mask an image next to it is fab ! I have this stamp and might just pinch that idea too :-)

luv
Lols x x x

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Gorgeous creation, Marcea! I love all the elements of pretty pink and this is an adorable stamp!!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really pretty, love the colours
Lindsay xx

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes