Wednesday 2 November 2011

Simon Says ……. Button it!


Good morning, Wednesday already …… I am at work later but just a short shift today – never thought I would describe an 8 hour shift as that, lol … how times have changed!!!!! A couple of days off after that though, so I should catch up with a bit of DT work and then …… Ryan is home for the weekend :o)

I won’t get to see him much though because I am working and he has a CD recording but at it will be nice to see him even if it is only for a little while.

Before I move onto this weeks card for Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog can I just say a huge thankyou to all of you who entered last weeks challenge – over 1000 entries, that is amazing!!!!!

This week our theme is Buttons …… the design team are all using products by Basic Grey but you can use whatever you like :o)

01-11.11

I really loved making this card – isn’t this Mo Manning stamp so sweet!! I have computer generated the sentiment because I wanted to include the button as part of the message. My new nesties arrived yesterday from Simon Says Stamp Online Store just in time for my card ….. you can click the pic below for a direct link to products.

november19header
One lucky entry will be picked at random to win the $50 voucher to spend online …. thanks Heidi!!

Simon Says Stamp $50 Credit Voucher

So get creating and hop over to the challenge blog to see more inspiration from the DT and to enter to be in with a chance of winning the spree…… good luck!

Click each picture for details of product….

mmbabyfairyfloras4317s4-132maggarlandclearsticklesstardust

Challenges:
Stamp with Fun – Buttons
Papertake Weekly – Anything Goes (hi girlies … miss you xxx)
Creative Craft Challenge – Fancy Edges
Creative Inspirations – Lashings of Sparkle
Stampavie and More – Anything Goes
CES Challenges – New Beginnings
Stamptacular Sunday Challenge – Borders and Frames

20 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Oh mate, what a little cracker! She is so adorable - and I don't "do" babies (wet at both ends and all that crying? Nah). Brilliant as always! Hugs Sxx

Chrissy said...

WOW!! Marcea, this is just gorgeous...love the colours and the beautiful frame.[adorable image]

Luv CHRISSYxx

Anonymous said...

Oh Marcea, what a super pretty card!
I love the colors!
xxx
Dutch Tulip
Marja

cheryl said...

oh this is just so beautiful just love the image,and the colors you have used on this,bless you for playing at creative craft this week,hugs cherylxxx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Marcea, she really is as cute as a button :-) I love the way you did the sentiment and the papers and design are fab ,, love the nestie shape and the gorgeous garland too :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Lorraine A said...

oops ,, I forgot to add ,, thanks for joining us on the PTW and we miss you too :-/ x x x

Angie said...

Hi Marcea miss you to hun. Beautiful card and image. Thanks for joining us at Papertake weekly
Angie x

kuya said...

soooo cute and so many great details! Fab card :o)

Thanks for joining us at Stamp with Fun this week!

Hugs,
Heike

Hobby Musician Keyboard said...

Dear Marcea,
I Just arrived at you blog. Oh my, do I love your art and creative mind! I'll be watching this blog closely, thank you for giving us so much of your time and mind. You make so wonderful and lovely works! I enjoyed the visit on your site. Many thanks for your beautiful inspirations!!
Many warm Hugs from Marina from Germany
I invited you gently to visit my creative Website: Bettyscardsandpaperdesign.com

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous, love the colours and the image is so adorable
Lindsay xx

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Beautiful card, Marcea! I love the chandelier embellishments and the color palette is perfect with a touch of sparkle :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

MarcyK924 said...

Adorable image! Love your color palatte! Thanks for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday! Hugs, Marcy

debby4000 said...

Adorable, gorgeous card Marcea.
luv
Debby

Natalie said...

I am loving the frame you've used here. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining in at Creative Craft Challenge!
Natalie

Joy said...

What a cutie of a card, this images is just adorable, you have coloured her with perfection...hugs

Heleen said...

Ohh Marcea, this card is so sweet! I realy love it. Thanks for joining us at stamptacular sunday and I wish you luck on the challenge. Hope we see you soon again at stamptacular.

Hugs,
Heleen

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

I love this stamp and you have really made it look beautiful here. The blooms and crystals are gorgeous.
Thanks for joining us at CES this week.
Caroline xxx

Donna said...

So beautiful Marcea and such pretty detail! Thanks for sharing with us at CES this week :) Donna ♥ x

Anne H. said...

Your card is wonderful!
An adorable image, beautiful colors and lovely details,
Thanks for joining us this week at Stampavie and More.
Anne

jojoscraps said...

Too sweet! She's so prettily colored and I really like the design and embellies.
Jo xx

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes