Sunday 13 November 2011

Music Saves My Soul



Evening folks, oh my word I can hardly believe I am back at work tomorrow, my days off seem to fly! I am late again with Music Saves My Souls so I can only apologise ..... I might get a little template set up and make things more organised in the future!




So I have been thinking about who to share this week. There are so many good songs at the moment but I ended up choosing a good old song to dance (and sing) along to ........ Cher!!!!





Ahhh, you just have to love it don't you!



To play along just share the logo somewhere on your blog, post your video (read HERE how to do this) and then add your post link to blue froggy below .... easy!!!!

REMEMBER - YOU CAN JOIN IN ANY DAY OF THE WEEK - NOT JUST SATURDAY :o)







2 comments:

Denise said...

Great song Marcea - shall be singing this all night. I LOVE it xx

Jovita @ Inky Impressions said...

I'll have to add this back to my playlist, it's been awhile since I heard it. Glad I was able to Cher off my must see concert list, it was especially memorable because I took my daughter along with me.

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes