Monday 14 November 2011

GDT – Bunny Zoe’s Crafts

Good morning, I hope this post has published because I have scheduled it …. fingers crossed. I am so excited today because I am guest designer this month for Nikki at Bunny Zoe’s Crafts. The theme is to make a christmas card and to use pearls …… how easy!!!

05-11.11

I have used a really gorgeous stamp by Nellie Snellen called ‘Hokey Pokey’ and I just adore her!!!
Pop over to the challenge blog for details of the prize and also your chance to be guest designer too!!

Thanks so much Nikki for asking me to be part of your team this month – it was such a pleasure :o)

Challenges:

Sketch and Stash - #74 new stash = Nellie Snellen Stamp
Charisma Cardz – Cutesy

17 comments:

Catherine said...

Wow!!! Love the colours on this...

Squirrel x said...

Wow bird, those colours make a statement! Such a gorgeous card, and I love that little cutie. Hugs Sxx

Joey said...

Gorgeous card Marcea, beautiful image. Joey x

Denise said...

Gorgeous card. Cute, cute image and I LOVE that colour combo.
Denise xx

Riet said...

So beautiful card Marcea,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Shazza said...

very pretty card x

Unknown said...

Hi Marcea, well it worked like a charm!! Posted as scheduled LOL!!! Love this card, great happy colours, I love this image. By the way, I have some candy on my blog and would love it if you would come and join in the fun. Hugs, Frea

Anonymous said...

Aww,i love this,the colours are ace!

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week,best of luck!

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous card. cute image and the colour is just lovely :) Sandra H

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Beautiful! The pink and green look fab together
Lindsay xx

Gram's Treasures said...

So sweet! Thanks for entering this week's challenge at Charisma. Good luck!
Joyce xx

~@ngie~ said...

this is adorable... I love that image & the papers are great (I have those papers too ;) hehehe) I love the colour combo too :D

Thanx for joining in with us over at Sketch N Stash... Good Luck :)

Hugz Angie xXx

cardmaking bird said...

Fab card - such an adorable image and I love the colours you've used. Hugs, MArie xx

debby4000 said...

Oh wonderful card Marcea and so cute.
luv
Debby

Sue said...

beautiful card Marcea, pretty image and such gorgeous colours and embellishments..love it:-)

thank you for joining us at SnS

sue
xx

F.T said...

This is so adorable card, thanks for sharing us.

clear business cards
discount card printing

Julie said...

This is so beautiful Marcea!! Love the colours and your flawless colouring!! Thanks for playing along with us at SketchNSTash this time around, Juliexx

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes