Thursday 24 November 2011

Lili of the Valley – Anything Goes


Afternoon to you all, OMG I have just got up after my last night shift. Had a much longer sleep than I planned so I hope I sleep tonight – I am sure I will. Days off for me now so I have xome time planned with my family plus lots of crafty time just for me too!!!!

It is also a brand new challenge today on Lili of the Valley Challenge Blog and the theme is Anything Goes – nice and easy!! Just remember you must use a Lili of the Valley stamp if you want to qualify for the prize.

08-11.11


This gorgeous stamp is from the latest release and is called ‘Never too old for a hug’ and comes with the free sentiment shown. I really adore these stamps so much – cute and girly, right up my street. I have teamed it with some really pretty papers form Bo Bunny’s Crazy in Love paper pad that I got from Simon Says Stamp Online Store ….. these are going to be used a lot when I start making my Valentine cards and anniversary cards etc.

Challenges
Sketch and Stash - #75 …. new stash – stamp and papers
Creative Craft Challenges – Free for All
Flutter By Wednesday – Open Challenge
ABC Challenge – D is for Dazzle
 

Have a wonderful day xxx

16 comments:

Denise said...

So pretty Marcea. Love this image and the sentiment. Those little gems look gorgeous too.
Denise xx

cebelica said...

This is very beautiful! The papers you used are fab and the image is so cute! <3 Fab work!

Linda . J said...

Wow I just adore this card Marcea, the colours are stunning and love your design and added details.
Hugs Linda

Catherine said...

Gorgeous card Marcea

Catherine x

Sandra H said...

This is very beautiful! The papers you used are fab and the image is so cute!:) Sandra H

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Wow! Beautiful card, love the papers and the image and your colouring is gorgeous, love the sentiment too
Lindsay xx

Joey said...

Gorgeous card Marcea, love that sentiment,enjoy your time off. Joey x

Anonymous said...

So very pretty! Love your sweet image and pretty DP, Thanks so much for joining us at ABC this time
Hugs Julie P

Sarah-Jane said...

Beautiful card. Great colouring and I love the papers. Thank you for joining us at Sketch n Stash.
Sarah-Jane xx

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card, I like the image, great take on the sketch, Thanks for joining in with us at Sketch N Stash.
Kevin xx

Kirsty said...

Hi Love this new stamp . How gorgeous are these papers with her !! Super inspiration ! Thanks Kitty ;0)

cheryl said...

oh wow this is one gorgeous card just love the image and the beautiful colors,bless you for playing at creative craft challenge this week hugs cherylxxxxxx

Wlla said...

Amo o seu trabalho!!! Parabéns! Um abraço.

Nikbee said...

A pretty card. I just love the cute image. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft.
Nikki x

Michelle Short said...

Great card hun, love it.

Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Stash,
Michelle xx

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes