Wednesday 16 November 2011

Simon Says … Thanksgiving/Thanks

Good evening folks, well …. I am not sure what Mr Blogger is up to but my post that I had scheduled has completely vanished so here I am reposting for you. I am seriously thinking about switching to wordpress but I don’t know if I fancy learning from scratch again.

Anyway, this weeks challenge for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog is Thanksgiving/ Thanks. The DT are all showcasing Hero Arts products.

06-11.11

I have gone completely out of my comfort zone for this card and to be honest, I am not really loving it but I do love the clean and simple look ….. I really need more practice I think!

Heidi has a fab spending spree for one lucky winner this week ….

november19header

….. a fabulous $50 spending spree!!!!

Simon Says Stamp $50 Credit Voucher  

Here are the products I used …
CL509 CL508

Challenges:
Creative Card Crew – Thankful
Creative Craft Challenges – Minimalistic
Less is More – Leaves

Have a fabulous evening….x

14 comments:

Sandra H said...

Wow, Your card is just so beautiful:) Sandra H

Catherine said...

I really like it Marcea.

Catherine x

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Gorgeous work, Marcea! I just love the subtle layering and the pretty buttons as centers!

I'm thankful to have you, an amazing artist, on our DT! :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Joy said...

So pleased you went out of your comfort zone, this is super pretty, the colour combo is perfect..hugs

Linda . J said...

Beautiful Marcea.
Hugs Linda

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Marcea :-) I love the stamps you used ,, the flower and stem are beautiful and the button centers are very cute :-)
It may be out of your comfort zone but it does us good to have a change eh :-) Fabulous job ! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

I think blogger was playing up yesterday, I had problems with my post and the challenge blog too ,,, ugh,, had to re-do them both !!

Jan said...

This is great xx Jan

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Marcea.

Hugs Riet.xx

Chrissie said...

Super colours.. not sure if it's still one layer with the flowers added as an extra layer, but it's really pretty!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Suzie Q said...

Hi Marcea
you have done a fab job especially love those buttons x
hugs
Suzie qx

Sylvia x said...

perfect card for the challenge at Creative Craft Challenges and i love your stamped flowers...well done and good luck
Sylvia x

Mandi said...

Lovely card Marcea, albeit the flowers make it 2 layers
Thank you
mandi LIM

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really sweet card, love the buttons
Lindsay xx

cheryl said...

oh this is really beautiful love the image,and detail on this,just gorgeous bless you for playing at creative craft challenge this week

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes