Saturday 19 November 2011

Music Saves My Soul Saturday

Good morning music lovers .... yes it is true .... I am on time for Music Saves My Soul!!!!!! Do not faint!!! I am actually sorting my post BEFORE work so hopefully the scheduled post will go ahead without a hitch today. I still need to visit you all for the past couple of weeks but have a special space to do that later tonight so be prepared for some loving coming your way!


This weeks song was really easy to choose. Hubby and I are currently working our way through the box set of Scrubs - love the humour in this!!! Anyway, this song was on one of the episodes and I had forgotten how much I loved it ..... enjoy! Must dig out their cd for my car I think!






I am feeling greedy today so have decided to share another great song by Keane .... love the lyrics ......




Ok, so now it is your turn .....


To play along just share the logo somewhere on your blog, post your video (read HERE how to do this) and then add your post link to blue froggy below .... easy!!!!

REMEMBER - YOU CAN JOIN IN ANY DAY OF THE WEEK - NOT JUST SATURDAY :o)






1 comment:

Karin said...

Like the song choices this week!

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes