Wednesday 5 October 2011

Simon Says ….. Sparkle and Bling


Morning everyone, I can’t believe it has been 2 weeks since my last post!!!!! I have been so busy with my new job (which I just love) and also it was my high school reunion which was brilliant.


Back to real life now though so hopefully I should get settled into my new routine of full time and shifts and hopefully get a bit of crafting done again.


Can I just say thankyou to all of you who took part in Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog last week – we had over 1000 entries which is amazing!!!!!!


This weeks theme is Sparkle and Bling!


The DT are showcasing Stampabilities stamps this week, these include Peanuts, House Mouse,Happy Hoppers and others if you have them we would love to see them used on your cards but you don't have to use them to join in.


01-10.11




Make sure you keep an eye on the All New Just In Pages there are sure to be lots of fab new goodies arriving right now.



november19header




A big thankyou to Heidi for offering the $50 gift certificate to one lucky person who enters this weeks challenge to spend at Simon Says Stamp Online Store.

Simon Says Stamp $50 Credit Voucher




Products I used………



55_1_b_7992_1justsittingherethinkingofyousticklesstardustdistress-stickles-rock-candy4240088   


Challenges
 
House Mouse & Friends – Christmas Sparkle
 

Thanks guys, should hopefully be back again tomorrow xxxxxx

17 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Wotcha bird! Glad to hear you are ok. What a mega cute card! Just gotta love HM - I'm off work today poorly so may well have to have a play (as therapy you understand) with an HM and some glitter! Huge hugs Sxxxxx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Marcea ,, sooo cute !! :) I especially love how you coloured and glazed the beads ,,, :-)

luv
Lols x x x

julie_woolston said...

Marcea this is so adorable and sweet.

Julie x

Creations by Shirl said...

Hi Marcea - just hopped around and saw your blog page and I was totally amazed with what I saw... you sure have a cute blog.... love all those cards you made... I will be you newest follower too, hop on back to my blog and follow me too..

Kjersti said...

What a cute image - love those Housemouse stamps! And your choice of colors and coloring is just gorgeous! Have a nice day! Hugs Kjersti

Sarah said...

Glad to hear you are enjoying your new job - and glad to see you back - love your card, those mice are so sweet - love your design and the bow.
Hugs SarahS

Sandra H said...

This is a gorgeous card and the image is fabulous:) Sandra H

Louise Welsh said...

glad you're back marcea, we have missed you and so pleased you love your job. louise xx

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how sweet!! Love your coloring of this darling image!! Great colors and design! The gold pops! Sweet Christmas card!

Elise said...

Oooooh how sweet is this?! Beautifully coloured and such a STUNNING card!

Hugs,
Elise

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Gorgeous and inspiring work as always, Marcea! I love the papers you chose and the touches of sparkle! :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi, Marcea! I have been entering SSS Challenges every week for a long time. I'm wondering why I've never had a DT Member post on any of my entries. (not upset, just curious). Am I perhaps not linking something properly, or is it simply because there are SO many entries? I greatly appreciate your thoughts on this. Would love to have you visit/follow if you get a chance.
Blessings,
Karen
karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Really fabulous coloring and your layout is gorgeous with the gold touches and pretty sparkle!! :) Thanks so much for playing along with us at House Mouse & Friends! I hope you will join us again! HUGS - Vicki HM&F designer

Christine said...

Gorgeous HM creation fab sweet image stunning colouring & layout.

Thanks for sharing at HM & Friends chall this wk

smiles Christine x

America said...

What a beauty! Love the GOLD, the borders, the colors, ALL SO ADORABLE!!!!! Perfect take on our Christmas Sparkle challenge! Good luck on the draw and thank you so much for playing along with us at House-Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge. We hope to see you joining us again next time. :)

hckd said...

love your card..am thinking I'm going to have to add that stamp to my HM wishlist..thanks for sharing!

Sue said...

Sounds like you have a lot on your plate right now, so we are so happy that you shared this beautiful sparkly Chirstmas card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Love all the sparkle and that stamp is just so sweet. Nicely done......

Hugs
Sue

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes