Thursday 13 October 2011

Lili of the Valley – Warm and Cosy


Hi guys, how is your week going so far??? Day off for me and I am only just getting my bum into gear – took me ages to get to sleep last night even though I was shattered …. think my brain was still on night mode. Hopefully a better sleep for me tonight. Ryan is also home from uni for a couple of days …. he has lots of band rehearsals because he is playing in The Royal Albert Hall again at the weekend …. proud mamma moment :o)

Anyway, here is my card for this weeks LOTV challenge …… I have been absent for the past month whilst I settle into my new job so a great big thankyou to the LOTV girlies for being so understanding!! Mwah …. love you xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The theme this week is WARM & COSY

07-10.11
I have used 'Dropping the Shopping' from last years Christmas release and I just love it. The gorgeous MME papers were a freebie from Cardmaking & Papercraft magazine and they are my favourite aqua shades …. very pretty indeed.

Challenges…
The Paper Shelter – We love Animals
Secret Crafter – Anything Goes (Sparkle)

That’s it for now ….. see you later xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Just beautiful I have love this stamp too beautiful as always... Hope you sleep better tonight Jo xxx

Cheryl said...

Beautiful card! I love the design and your lovely coloring.

nessy said...

stunning card marcea ~love the papers and detail!! ~delightful!
vanessa xx

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card Marcea! love the design and your lovely coloring its really lovely:) Sandra H

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous
Lindsay xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Marcea :-) very cute image and the papers and sentiment are fab :-)

hope you have a good night sleep tonight and WOW,, you have every reason to be proud !! :-)

thanks for joining us on the Totally Papercrafts Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

vickisunshine said...

Another wonderful card to inspire me! Love it. Vicki x

Creations by Shirl said...

One super card, that image is awesome, great coloring and layout....

Riet said...

So gorgeous card,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Dawn♥ said...

Absolutely breathtaking Marcea! Dawn♥

Helen said...

Gorgeous card!
Thanks for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge!
Helen x

Kirsty said...

Hi she is lovely love the colours and design so lovely. Kitty ;0)

Maria Matter said...

Beautiful Marcea!! love this adorable image & your coloring is fab!
hugs & blessings

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes