Friday 7 October 2011

Sneak peek – SWALK Winter release

Morning folks, oooh I am so excited to be able to share one of the brand new SWALK stamps with you. Crafter’s Companion will be launching them next week so keep checking back for more peeks from the Design Team.

I love this image – Leann thought it suited me down to the ground …. hmmmmm I wonder why! I have coloured her with my scrummy Spectrum Noir pens and added some stickles, gems and pearls for a bit of bling.
02-10.11

As well as the stamps there is also a brand new CD-Rom crammed full of gorgeous papers and elements. The colours and designs are right up my street and I just adore them all.

Make sure you also visit the news and inspiration blog for up to date information about the release. here is also the chance to be a guest designer for Crafter’s Companion so make sure you check it out if you are interested.

I will be back tomorrow with another sneak peek …… oh, and I may be hop, hop, hopping too if you know what I mean lol xxx

9 comments:

Yvonne said...

Cute, cute, cute.
Love the bright pinks on this card..really makes it pop!
Cannot wait to get my mitts on this set!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous colours and a fab card. Marianne x

julie_woolston said...

How cute is this image, the colour is lovely.


Julie xx

Unknown said...

Awwww so sweet and cute love it1 Jo xxx

lindah11 said...

perfect card for a lady who loves to shop love the colours
hugs linda xxx

Catherine said...

Beautiful car Marcea.

Catherine x

Unknown said...

HI Marcia, love this card and hé, shop till you drop, that's me LOL!! Hugs, Frea

Sandra H said...

This is just gorgeous:) Sandra H

Creations by Shirl said...

This is such a cute card... Love it! I can't wait to shop to I drop too..... love this image she is adorable - great set of color choices. awesome!

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes