Monday 17 October 2011

Warning ...... proud mamma moment...... recorded live from The Royal Albert Hall


Good morning blogland ...... I just thought I would share with you all a recording of my son playing with his band from the weekend. They were playing at The Royal Albert Hall in London. I know lots of you have asked how he is getting on now that he is away studying at The Royal Northern College of Music. Anyway, hope you enjoy it - they sound amazing!!!!








Hope this works ....... have a great day and thanks for listening! xxx

6 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Thanks for sharing Marcea!! The video sure worked. They sound wonderful especially with the dynamics they used. Did they place at all?
hugs,
Chris

Jane said...

Wow! that made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up!! It was so amazing you are right to be a proud Mommy!! What an achievement! I always dreamed of playing the piano there but alas not LOL! hugs, Jane xxx

Kirsty said...

Hi Wow lost for words just incredible !! You must be so overjoyed to be able to share it ! Kitty ;0)

Cheryl said...

How fun and exciting! Thank you for sharing!

Sarah said...

Wowzers - beautiful, you really should be a very proud Mama.
Hugs SarahSx

Lorraine A said...

Oh my goodness Marcea ! My dad was a coal miner at the Frickley colliery, I am from there !!! AND I was a cornet player with Grimethorpe Junior Colliery band ! :-)

It brought me out in goosebumps and am now on a trip down memory lane ,,, see ya later :-)

Well done to Ryan :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes