Saturday 22 October 2011

Music Saves My Soul Saturday


Hi folks, hope you are enjoying the lovely autumn weather today - it is gorgeous here. Hubby and I are going for a little wander round York then will probably have a bit to eat and sneaky drink by the river.

Saturday also means it is time to all share your songs with Music Saves My Soul ......




I could only really play music by one group this week ..... how sad are we to hear that Westlife are splitting up and calling it a day - I just love them .... the key change and standing and walking to the front of the stage right on cue - ahhhh you can't beat a good old boy band can you!!




So if you want to play along just share your song on your blog and post a link on my little linky thing below. Details of how to put a video on your blog are on last weeks post. Remember to help spread the word about our little song share ...... have a great week and thanks for playing along







4 comments:

Lisa said...

I remember when they opened for Boyzone when they came to Sweden in 1999...

Unknown said...

Hiya Marcea

I've been a very rubbish blogger and haven't remembered to join in with this - I kick myself everytime I miss it (obviously mentally and not physically lol)...

Next week hopefully, but gonna see what everyone chose this week!

Paula x x x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good evening dear Marcea, how are you hunny? Ive been such a bad blogger this year, but im trying to get back into it. I hope things with you and your family are well. I see your son is doing well with his music, you must be so proud!!! I love Westlife, and was saddened by the break up, so like you decided to post their favourite song on my blog. I am thrilled I could easily follow your instructions! thank you hunny. Will be back next saturday, hugs Linda x

Cheryl said...

Great song! So sad that they are breaking up but maybe we'll get some outstanding solo artists out of it. Have a fabulous week end!

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes