Saturday 29 October 2011

Music Saves My Soul Saturday


Good morning music lovers, Saturday is here again so that means it is time to share a bit of music with each other. I can't wait to hear what has had your feet tapping this week.



This week I heard this song for the first time whilst I was in the car and I immediately loved it. I am not a huge Florence and the Machine fan however I just adore this song. 





To play along just share the logo somewhere on your blog, post your video (read HERE how to do this) and then add your post link to blue froggy below .... easy!!!!

REMEMBER - YOU CAN JOIN IN ANY DAY OF THE WEEK - NOT JUST SATURDAY :o)

Optional extra ........ What was the first song you bought?

Mine was by The Human League - I used to love them lol


Have a wonderful week






5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Hun

Wrote my post at silly o'clock as I wanted to join in this week cos every time i've remembered in the past few weeks - i've not felt too great and the moment seemed to have passed IYKWIM. Didn't know whether it was this weekend you were off crafting - tells you that I don't read stuff properly doesnt it!!!

Anyway - now you've posted, I'll go and post mine which is in draft.

Paula x x x

Unknown said...

meant to add - enjoyed the choonz hunni!

Paula x x x

Karina said...

Lovely songs, Marcea. I prefer Human League as it is still a great song. Heard it often as well years ago.
Hugs, Karina

Unknown said...

Hi Marcea!
Your right this song is gorgeous! ;) [Shake it out]
I also posted something new on my blog, but I really don´t now wich song I bought first in my life. :3
hugs
Nina

Denise said...

Love the song choices Marcea - didn't post my first song as it was sooo long ago I really can't remember!!!
Denise xx

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes