Friday 14 October 2011

Time to Celebrate …….. Brand new SWALK is launched today!!!!!!


Hi there, well I am just way too excited to leave this post until the morning so I decided to share my sneak peek tonight before bed instead. I know lots of you can’t wait until midday for the launch of SWALK’s Winter Cheer by Crafter’s Companion over on Create and Craft TV. It is going to be this week’s Pick of the Week but I have a feeling it won’t last all week so I would get in there quick to avoid disappointment. The 12 stamps and CD-Rom are amazing – the stamps are so cute and the papers are divine – perfect for all year round. Ok, enough chat …. here is my card ….


08-10.11


It certainly is a time to celebrate too – I hope you manage to get your stamps if you are trying. My image was coloured using Spectrum Noir pens ….. they are so easy to use and blend perfectly on the recommended Neenah card.


Right then, I am off to bed …… can’t wait for the live shows with Leann Chivers and to see all the fab samples ….. I love her to bits and she always makes me laugh – hope you enjoy your day whatever you are doing :o)

7 comments:

lady jasmine crafts said...

Ah sweet love the cols hun xx nicky

Creations by Shirl said...

I really like this alot Marcea...
So cute......

xxxtglxxx said...

Oooh, this is super-cute Marcea :) Love the cool colours too!

hugs

xxalisonxx

Riet said...

Beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sandra H said...

Wow this is a beautiful card,I love the image and the colours and gorgeous papers:) Sandra H

Unknown said...

Hi Marcea, totally sweet this stamp and care. Love the colours and everything about it. Hugs, Frea

Sue Nicholson said...

Hi Marcea, glad to see you are back with your great cards, new designs look great, may treat myself.
Just to let you know I am now on my second design team. It's Southern Girls Challenge Blog, exciting times. Pleased your new job doing well Glen was telling m at bowling, cheers sue nicholson xx

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes