Wednesday 12 October 2011

Simon Says …… Halloween / Goth

Morning …… excuse any typos – I have just got in from my last night shift and my fingers do not seem to be listening to my brain very much …. time for bed I think; So before I decided whether to have a snooze now or later I better bring you my latest DT card for Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog …….

Halloween or Goth

04-10.11

I have managed to play with some new papers and my delish new die …… links below (just click the pictures) ……..

november19header

Don’t forget …. $50 voucher for one lucky random winner to spend at Simon Says Stamp Online Store

Simon Says Stamp $50 Credit Voucher
 

And here is what I used …..

MTildawSpiderwebDieNamicsLeafyFlourish942
Challenges…
Fussy and Fancy – Fall or Halloween
Drunken Stampers – Halloween

Have a great day xxx

16 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh what an adorable Halloween card Marcea.
luv
Debby

Jo Nevill said...

Gorgeous card Marcea, I love all the colours you have used and this Tilda is one of my faves.

Hugs,

Jo x

Joy said...

Marcea, simply darling this card, love your colouring and all the elements to your beautiful card, hugs!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Marcea :-) Tilda is lovely and the swirl and flowers are fab :-) Love the papers too :-)

luv
Lols x x x

vickisunshine said...

Lovely card Marcea. I love all your work, I don't know how you find the time, as your life sounds so hectic!! You're a real inspiration to me.
Hugs, Vicki x

nessy said...

just an adorable halloween card ~ perfect tilda and scrummy flowers!!
vanessa xx

Dangina Martinez said...

Fantastic card! Love the color combo and embellies! Foliage is always a plus.
Tons of Hugs, Dangina

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous card Marcea, I love all the colours you have used and Tilda :) Sandra H

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card.

Hugs Riet.xx

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Gorgeous card, Marcea! I really love this alternative bright palette for a Halloween card! This is such a great Halloween image from Magnolia too..love it!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Unknown said...

Oh your card is so awesome:-) Thanks so much for playing along at MDUC this week
Hugs
Karen
xxx

Creations by Shirl said...

OOh love the Tilda - such a sweet Halloween card... love it!

Janiel/ janny said...

Adorable Halloween card.. Love the colors!!
Thanks for playing along with us at MDUC this week.
Hugs Janiel

Janne said...

Sweet card! Thanks for joining us at MDUC this week.
Janne

Rochelle Sodipo said...

Adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at the Drunken Stampers Challenge!

Nicola said...

Beautiful card Marcia, love the design, colour combo and great spooky Tilda!
Thanks for entering our Fall/Halloween challenge over at Fussy and Fancy this week and good luck!
Love Nicola xxx

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes