Sunday 30 October 2011

Lili of the Valley .... A sneak peek!!!

Hi there - how is your weekend???? I am loving having a whole weekend off for a change. I have been very naughty this week though and got totally confused with my days. This meant I was late with my DT card for LOTV challenge. The good news though is that it means I have been able to use a brand new image from LOTV on my card.

I was so excited when I saw all the new stamps which are coming out next month .... you are going to LOVE them sooooooooo much, I promise!!!! All of the stamps will be available at the Hobbycrafts show from Thursday but if you are wanting to order them online you will need to wait until the 10th of November ..... what torture!!!!!!



I have used the sketch from this weeks challenge on Lili of the Valley (so very late, sorry Mummy Fairy) and I have used one of the new stamps. This little lady is called Summer and is a new character for LOTV drawn by Molly Harrison. The stamp is called 'My Best Friend'and is just so adorable.

The sentiment stamp also comes with the stamp so a great little set I am sure you will agree!



A closer look at Summer - isn't she sweet!

Make sure you also visit the inspiration blog over the next couple of weeks where you will be inundated with lots and lots of cards using the new stamps .... I am so excited about this release.

Challenges:


Charisma Cardz - Anything Goes
Totally Papercrafts - Glitter It


Hope you enjoy your weekend and remember to get ready to get your new images as soon as you can!


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh this is delish sweetie! Loving the zesty colours.

Ali Watson x

Louise Welsh said...

its gorgeous marcea and i know which stall i will be heading for at the NEC. Louise xx

Nicola said...

She sure is adorable especially with your fantastic colouring skills, great layout - delish papers and such a gorgeous colour combo too. Well done Marcea. -x-

Catherine said...

It's gorgeous Marcea - love the colours.

Catherine x

cardmaking bird said...

Beautiful card! Love those papers and the colours you've used - and I'm loving these new images, can't wait for the new release!! Hugs, Marie xxx

Anonymous said...

Lovely card, beautiful papers andd a lovely image
Lindsay xx

debby4000 said...

Oh fabulous, gorgeous card Marcea, love the sweet image.
luv
Debby

Kirsty said...

Hi I love sneak peeks ! Love this new character. The colours on her are awesome ! Thanks Kitty ;0)

Allison said...

lovely card
thanks for playing along with Charisma this week
AllisonX

Squirrel x said...

I WANT, GIMME!! Oh bird, she is just gorrrrrrrgeous. Fab creation hunny, such gorgeous summery colours and that suuuuuper cute stamp! Roll on next week .... Hugs, Sxx

crazyribbonlady said...

Adorable! Thank you for joining our anything goes challenge this week at Charisma!
Emma x

Victoria said...

a lovely card thank you so much for joining us on totally papercrafts this week

Vicky dt

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes