Wednesday 26 October 2011

Simon Says… Anything Goes


Hiya, well I am half way through my nights and I have to say I am getting more used to shift work which is a blessing because I am now able to sleep during the day – thank goodness! Still loving my new job and the people that I work with.

Here is my little offering this week for Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog – the theme is anything goes so a nice easy one for you. The Design Team are all using products by Bo Bunny and Studio Calico this week so check the blog for inspiration and links to lots of gorgeous products.

10-10.11

I decided to make a box for a card I made a few weeks ago. I just adore these Bo Bunny Papers – they are so pretty. I think that decorating the box is really completing the card and makes it look so much nicer when you give the card. I often find they love the box just as much as the card.

10-10.11a 

Here is a pic of the card inside the box.

november19header

As usual, one lucky winner will win a $50 spending spree to spend at the Simon Says Stamp Online Store … thanks Heidi!

Simon Says Stamp $50 Credit Voucher 
I hope you will all join in. Here are some products to help you make my box ….

6PG199cctheultimateHAFoliageMixedCH212M230367     

Challenges…
Truly Scrumptious – Shaker cards/boxes

Have a great day xxx

12 comments:

lindah11 said...

stunning
hugs linda xxx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous box Marcea ! I love the colours and papers and it really does make the card very special :-) it is a gift in itself, beautiful ! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Unknown said...

Hi Marcia, OMG that bos is sooo pretty! Love the butterflies and the colours. Hugs, Frea

AtStudioD said...

That box is absolutely adorable. I am hoarding my BoBunny Gabrielle paper... lol. TFS.

x0, Damaris
DamarisRi2@aol.com

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous card and matching box:) Sandra H

julie_woolston said...

Marcea this is beautiful, I just love the colouring.

Julie x

Anonymous said...

This is super pretty, I love the buterflies and the colours you have used are gorgeous
Lindsay xx

Scrap's Welize Archas said...

Adorei seu blog...perfeitaaaaaaa....
Já estou te seguindo...se quiser conhecer minhasas artes em scrap decor visite o meu cantinho:
http://welize.blogspot.com/

bjs

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Wow!! What a gorgeous box and card! I love the colors and of course, the butterflies!! :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

debby4000 said...

What a gorgeous box and love the card inside too.
luv
debby

Unknown said...

gorgeous card and box Marcea - those Bo Bunny papers are divine and a must for butterflies!!!

Paula x x x

Nicola said...

ooh this box is yummilicious, love your papers and gorgeous card. -x-

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes