Wednesday 21 September 2011

Simon Says – Dies to die for


Hi everyone and welcome to another challenge with Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog. This has ben the busiest week I have had in months if not years and my head is in a spin. I have got Ryan off to uni (a few tears), visited my parents now that they have moved back to the UK, settling into my new job and have worked 39 hours in 3 days!!!! Not bad going hey. I am now off work until next Tuesday and I am heading off to Scotland tomorrow until Monday for my school reunion!!!! I am so excited! After that life should settle down and I should be able to resume my crafting duties :o)

So onto our theme this week ……

Dies to die for

All the DT are using dies and/or stamps by My Favourite Things and we would love you to use them to if you have them although this is not compulsary.

05-09.11

I must apologise for the dreadful picture but it was very late when it was taken – pics will be better next week I promise

november19header

As always a generous prize of $50 voucher to spend at Simon Says Stamp Online Store – thanks Heidi …

Simon Says Stamp $50 Credit Voucher  
And here is a list of my things I used ….

mftBalletMillie1402 6x6-GPP-cover s4235


Oki doki – thats all from me – back next week after my hectic few days …. keep an eye on facebook for my photos lol xxx

5 comments:

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Oh my goodness this is so sweet, Marcea! I love the little touches of glitter on the tutu. Have fun at your class reunion!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Laila said...

It's lovely dear :o) Love your papers.
Hugs Laila

check out my small candy on http://blog.lolapigen.dk

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Marcea ,, such a cute image and I love the bows and all the pearls ,, gorgeous papers too ! :-)

I am sure you will have a fabby time :-)
I will be taking Amy to uni next week ,, have you got any hankies left over lol :-)

luv
Lols x x x

nessy said...

so, so cute ~ and love the sparkle on the pretty papers!!
vanessa xx

Jude said...

Cute card. Love the ribbons and pearls.

Jx

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes