Thursday 1 September 2011

B.O.G.O.F.



…. Oh how rude, lol…. well no,not really. It is just that I have two posts for you today so I thought I would combine them into one bigger post instead.

First of all is my DT card for this weeks Lili of the Valley Challenge Blog …… we have a really lovely sketch by Pops and lots of us are giving you sneak peeks of the new girly christmas stamps – oooh they are so pretty!!!!

17-08.11

Isn’t this just a lovely image – I am sure you have seen some of the others already but make sure you pop by the other DT’s blogs for more sneak peeks.

My second card is for the monthly Crafter’s Companion Challenge Blog …… our theme this month is christmas so what better excuse to use one of the ever so popular Humphrey die cut decoupage kits.

16-08.11

Make sure you keep an eye on the news and inspiration blog for more news about this little chap …. ooh I am so excited but can’t say a word just yet, lol …….. check the DT blogs from Monday ;o)

There, short and sweet ….. of to the gym now – I have a big reunion in 3 weeks – 3 whole days spent with my high school buddies, it is going to be a massive event. The committee have worked so hard. It is over 20 years since I saw most of them so lots of catching up to do – I will keep you all posted nearer the time

Have a lovely evening
xxx

9 comments:

Elaine ♥ said...

Gorgeous cards Marcea, both so pretty hun, love the new image and of course the delightful Humphrey, my decoupage has just arrived today so will play later!!

Also to let you know we are now teamies as Leann has taken me on at Crafters Companion whoop whoop!!

Elaine xxx

kelly ledder said...

Oh my I love both of these they are great I love the sparkle you have added to the first one it really puts me in a christmassy mood and that is so wrong in sept!!

Sheila said...

Hiya hun, two adorable cuties sweets, love that LOTV image can't wait for the 6th :).
Hugs
Sheila xx

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Fabulous creations...I adore Humphrey,...squeal!! :)

MWah

ALi x

Sandra H said...

Both cards are gorgeous:) Sandra H

Louise Welsh said...

Love both of them Marcea and i'm waiting for the release of the new lotv, i cant wait. i neeeed them.

louise xx

Hobby Musician Keyboard said...

Dear Marcea,

Just arrived at you blog. Oh my, do I love your art and creative mind! I'll be watching this blog closely, thank you for giving us so much of your time and mind.
Hugs from Marina

Please visit my kreative Blog too and enjoy!

PJ said...

Love both the cards !! Superr cute angel there ~~~!!
Stopping by from lightboxcreative.blogspot.com
for the treasure hunt !
Love
pooja

Unknown said...

WOW - these are gorgeous cards Marcea - the stamped image is soooo cute - but well, who doesn't melt at a Humphrey image???!!!

Good luck for the re-union and hope it goes well, (it would be my complete nightmare) lol...

hugs

Paula x x x

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes