Wednesday 7 September 2011

Simon Says …… Fold it!

 

 

Good morning, what a horrible day it is here today. Well I am now ‘in between jobs’ ….. finished my current job yesterday and I start my new job on Monday …..ooh I am scared, lol. It was so sad saying goodbye to my work colleagues and there a few tears shed. I am really looking forward to getting started in A&E though and it is the right move for me I am sure.

Onto the job in hand though and we have a great challenge for you all to join in with this week on Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog. First though can I say a BIG thankyou to all of you who tool part in last weeks hop and treasure hunt – hope you all had fun!!

Our challenge this week is to multifold your card or creation!!!!!! The DT have also used papers by My Mind’s Eye and Jillibean Soup for your inspiration.

01-09.11

I have made a concertina card using the MME Bloom & Glow papers – these are some of my all time favourites. I punched the edge to make it a little prettier and popped the sweet CC Designs image on the front – links all below.

november19header

Simon Says Stamp $50 Credit Voucher

One lucky entry will win a $50 voucher to spend at the Simon Says Stamp Online Store …. lucky devil!!!

birgitta copycctheultimate4240088heroch233sticklesstardust

Hope you get chance to play along this week – remember to have a look at the other DT’s cards for lots of ideas and inspiration

Challenges

Kaboodle Doodles – RicRac, Fabric or Lace

Magical Monday -  Anything Goes

 

Have a great day

xxx

11 comments:

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card hun, the image is so sweet & I love those papers, I so nearly used them too.
Good luck for Monday I'm sure you won't need it though :)
hugs Mandy xx

Sandra H said...

Wow how gorgeous is this!:) Sandra H

Heather said...

Hi Marcea, what a fabulous card, wonderful the shace and such the sweet image - one of my definite all time MME too and perfect with the pouncm
hugs
Heather xx

Kathleen B. Hernandez said...

Indeed a fab card with the color choice the punch work and the lace! Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles!

Kath
Blog: “Let’s Get Scrappy!”

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card Marcea.
luv
Debby

Mike said...

Fab Cards

Christine said...

Marcea, your card is amazing!! I love that type of multi fold but I think it was brilliant to include that beautiful decorative punched border and lace accents. The paper is perfect for the stamped image too. Love that sweet C.C. Designs stamp!! Lovely work hun!! I hope you have a wonderful successful first day on Monday!
xoxo, Christine

Jo Nevill said...

Super card Marcea, I haven't made one of these for such a long time. Gorgeous MME papers and I adore the pixie you have used too.

Good luck in your new job !

Hugs,

Jo x

Hobby Musician Keyboard said...

Dear Marcea,
I Just arrived at you blog. Oh my, do I love your art and creative mind! I'll be watching this blog closely, thank you for giving us so much of your time and mind. You make so wonderful and lovely works! I enjoyed the visit on your site. Many thanks for your beautiful inspirations!!
Many warm Hugs from Marina from Germany
I invited you gently to visit my creative Website: Bettyscardsandpaperdesign.com

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Marcea.

Hugs Riet.xx

Hazel said...

I have that CC Designs stamp and she has to be one of my favourites. Thanks for joining us at Magical mondays. Good luck and don't forget to call back on Monday when our new challenge start,
H xx

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes