Saturday 17 September 2011

Music Saves My Soul Saturday


Morning ....... I can't believe it is Saturday already!!!!! It is a mad weekend this time in the Watkins' household - Ryan goes to uni tomorrow so I am busy trying to get him all packed up ...... I am so happy for him but sad for me :o(


My choice this week was really easy - I love these remixes and this was a perfect one with Ryan heading off tomorrow ..... check out his other remixes on YouTube - they are fab




I am sure Ryan's freshers week will be pretty crazy too ..... think I am better not knowing lol

If you want to play along just add your post link to the little froggy below ...... have a fab week xxx




6 comments:

Lisa said...

What an awesome mix!! Hope your first week at work was great :)

Mette said...

Love this - it's brilliant.
I totally feel for you - my son went to Sheffield University last weekend and I feel like I have chronic heart-ache. Miss him but he's having a super time which makes me happy for him.

Hugs, Mette

Cheryl said...

Fun tune! Great mix!

Sue from Oregon said...

I am sure this is a big hit on the college campus this weekend! A fun challenge!

Sue from Oregon said...

What a fun link up! Enjoyed listening to all the tunes!

Carol said...

Great song...BUT who pays for all that....hmmmm! LOL!

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes