Sunday 11 September 2011

Music Saves My Soul Saturday .... on Sunday and a sorry too!


Hi there, oh my word where is the time going ..... since I handed my notice in at work life has just got crazy. I have been chasing my tail and I am set for another couple of crazy weeks but after that things should settle down. So this week has been busy. I finished my old job, got a tattoo, had my first solo demonstration day yesterday for Crafter's Companion and then up to Harrogate today for the GNPE .... phew!

And the madness continues ...... I start my new job tomorrow (eek). Then next weekend my son leaves for University ...... I am really proud because he managed to get one of only 4 trombone places at The Royal Northern College of Music. I can't believe he is old enough to be leaving home, I am delighted for him but sad for me. The following Thursday I head off for my High School Reunion which lasts until the Monday after .... they sure know how to party in Campbeltown! I can't wait to go back and see everyone. It is a beautiful part of the world and I am sure I will appreciate it much more now I am older. For those who do not know where it is - well if you come back in 2 weeks I will fill you in on all the details!

So a crazy time ahead so please just put up with my lack of posts. My poor old body will have to adjust to shifts - I will be doing 13 hour work days plus travelling so lord knows how I will get on, lol.

Ok, so are you ready for a bit of music after all of that! Good ......



My song this week was on the radio on the way home from Harrogate today ..... I am impressed that I remembered it hahahahaha ..... hope you like it ....



What a tune :o)

Ok, so just add your link to your post below .... so sorry I didn't visit last week - will try to get caught up

Have a great week xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx







4 comments:

Jo said...

Wow you have been busy! congrats on your son's uni place and on your tattoo lol. hope you enjoy your new job, oh and love your song choice!
Jo x

Squirrel x said...

Hey Babes, blimey you are a busy little thing! Good luck on starting the new job, hope the days aren't too hard on you hun. Hugs Sxx

Lisa said...

You sure have been busy Marcea!! Hope you had a great first day at work today :)
Lisa x

Cheryl said...

Congrats on all your news! Sounds like you have a lot going on.

Great song! I always loved this one.

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes