Wednesday 14 September 2011

Simon Says …. Sing it!


Morning all, I am really enjoying my new job so far but I am ready for my day off today – my brain is saturated with lots if new information and it needs a little  rest lol.

I haven’t had any time to craft this week but I do have my DT card for this weeks Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog …… our theme is SING IT (a song or film title inspired card)

03-09.11

My inspiration is Teddy Bear by Elvis!!

stamptemberbanner

One lucky winner will get a $50 voucher to spend at the Simon Says Stamp Online Store ….. lucky devil!! 

Simon Says Stamp $50 Credit Voucher

Fancy using what I used …… here is where to get it …….

GR019Teddyandme002684enchantedpaperpackmsmonarchch171

Challenges…


Hope you get to join us this week xxx

8 comments:

Kirsty said...

Hi she is adorable with these sweet papers love the song too ! Super idea ! Kitty :D

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Marcea and such a cute image for the song title :-) Very pretty colours and the papers are lovely :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Unknown said...

HI Marcea, wow this is such a sweet card and I just love the design papers, the combine beautifully!! HUgs, Frea

Laila said...

She's so cute dear :o)Love the papers too. A pretty card - as always
Hugs Laila

check out my small candy on http://blog.lolapigen.dk

Sandra H said...

She is so adorable great card and love all the lovely papers :) Sandra H

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

How sweet! I just love this image and song!! Great papers too!!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

debby4000 said...

Adorable, sweet card Marcea.
luv
Debby

Jo Nevill said...

Super card Marcea, I just adore the image you have used, sooo cute !

Glad to hear your job is going well.

Hugs,

Jo x

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes