Tuesday 13 September 2011

PapertakeWeekly and news about POTD …… here’s Humphrey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

Hi guys, a super quick post because I am writing this at 5am …… I have had my first shift in A&E and I love it. Getting ready for my next 13 hour shift today so lots to get sorted!!!!

 

This week on Papertake Weekly we want to see Things with Wings

 

02-09.11

 

How adorable is this stamp! It is one of the brand new Humphrey’s Corner christmas stamps from Crafter’s Companion which will launch tonight on Ideal World/Create and Craft’s Pick of the Day!!! The sentiments and papers are also from the release – how gorgeous!

 

There are 12 new stamps and a fabulous double disc CD-Rom which is crammed full of the usual goodies – love this release and I am sure you will too. I will pop back later with more links and news tonight when I get home from work xxxx

6 comments:

lindah11 said...

adorable
hugs linda xxx

Sandra H said...

This is beautiful and the image is so cute:) Sandra H

Sandra H said...

Wow this is another great image!:)Sandra H

julie_woolston said...

It's lovely Marcea what little cutie's.

Julie xx

debby4000 said...

Adorable, beautiful card Marcea.
luv
Debby

Hobby Musician Keyboard said...

Dear Marcea,
I Just arrived at you blog. Oh my, do I love your art and creative mind! I'll be watching this blog closely, thank you for giving us so much of your time and mind. You make so wonderful and lovely works! I enjoyed the visit on your site. Many thanks for your beautiful inspirations!!
Many warm Hugs from Marina from Germany
I invited you gently to visit my creative Website: Bettyscardsandpaperdesign.com

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes