Saturday 3 September 2011

Music Saves My Soul Saturday


Good afternoon .... sorry I am late ... it was my leaving do with work last night and I had a great time. Anyway, I have been trying to decide on a song for you this week without much success lol. Here is a pic of my having a bit of a dance after one or two too many drinks last night lol .....



Hmmmm looking like a slightly scary lady .... oh well, I had fun :o)



So onto my song ....... a little bit of BEP ........ love these so much



Remember you can all play along by just posting your tune to your blog then adding your link to the little blue froggy below ...... have a great weekend xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx





5 comments:

Carol said...

You can never go wrong with BEP's!! Looks like you had a good time! That's what life's about!!

claire-bears-cards said...

This always makes me wanna dance- love it! x

Karin said...

Great photo...lol! :)

Cheryl said...

Love this song! I hadn't seen the video before. Thx for sharing! Glad you had fun on girls night out. I need to get my friends to go out dancing. Fun, fun!

Jovita @ Inky Impressions said...

Oh you don't look scary at all, glad you enjoyed yourself.

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes