Saturday 22 August 2009

Penny Black - Stitching



Good morning and what a gorgeous day it is here. The sun is shining and the birds are singing ... perfect! We have a lovely challenge for you this week on PBSC ...

STITCHING



I have used this pretty patchwork paper from the Designer Extreme III CD by Bearly Mine Designs which has pretty faux stitching already printed on it. Does that make me a cheat, lol???? I really like the lilac and aqua combo although I am not very happy with my colouring but hey, only had my copics a week so I will keep practicing.


I have used some diamond stickles on her halo and wings for a little sparkle and a little dot with my white pen on her cheek. Thankyou to Debbie for this image, I love it.
Well, I am off to do some digging in the garden as we still have so much to do in it. I hope you can all find a little crafting time this weekend and are able to join us with your stitching cards.


-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-
I was sat thinking about who to put on as this weeks singalong song when I realised we haven't had any Bananarama yet!!!! OMG how has this happehend, lol. So, which one to play - I couldn't decided so here is a megamix so you can have a bit of everything ....... hope you enjoy it!






24 comments:

Pauline C said...

Hiya hun - gorgeous card - adorable image from Debbie (i have this one from her too ready to colour tee hee) and that patchwork paper is brilliant - lvoe the colorus in it. Have a great weekend dear :-)
Pauline x

Paula said...

Wow Marcea this is beautiful i adore the sweet image and so much fabulous detail.
Paula xxxx

Squirrel x said...

Simply beautiful card hun, totally gorgeous! And hey, who cares about the stitching - it's still stitching LOL! Awesome colouring too.

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Absolutely love this card Marcea! Gorgeous colour combo and the image is so cute!

Tab said...

Loving the card honey! I adore this image, must find mine out of this cutie. Gorge colour combo and love all the detail too!
Enjoy your weekend!
Hugs Tab xxx

Nannieflash said...

Wow Marcea, what a absolutely fantastic card, love the colouring its my favourite colour, and Donnas papers really do a fabulous job. Well done with love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxxxx

Shelly said...

Hiya Marcea! Gorgeous card, such a cute image and the colouring looks great! Great thinking for the paper! Thanks for the Bananarama, brought back some memories :) Shelly x

Abi Bundy said...

Love your blog and this card is just gorgeous! I have an award for you on my blog!!

cabio's craft corner said...

It looks fabulous. The quilt DP and the image are so precious and peaceful!
Hugs,
Cabio

Linnie said...

I love your card ..fab layout and the colours are stunning
linniex

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Marcea,i love the stamp and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

CraftyC said...

A really pretty card Marcea and I love the image. Think I need to use the disc again, poor things have been in the dark too long LOL. Have a fab sunday!
Clairex

Nilla said...

Sweet beautiful card, Marcea! Love the stitching and the coloring, wow! Hugs Nilla

Risa said...

Hi Marcea,
Your card is beautiful! I love the stitching and what an adorable image!
hugs
Risa:)

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card Marcea.
I love the papers and all the details.

Greetings Jannie

Dragonlady said...

Hi there

I love this card. the image is beautiful as is the stitching. I must give this a try. I even have a tiny sewing machine but it has never been used - what a waste.

Thanks for the inspiration.

Ali x

simplyfairies said...

Oh how gorge Marcea, I ove her, so beautifully coloured too!!...


and yes how did you miss good ole bananrama..lol

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Marcea, love the cute image and all the peretty details. Hugs Nikki x

Rach said...

a gorgeous card sweetie, great colours and papers.. hugs rachxx

Iren said...

Oh my I love this adorable card! So lovely colors and coloring! The image is so adorable too! Have it also in my stock ;)

Have a nice day!

Hugs

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Relay, realy love this colours!! I would love to have them in my craftroom...

Hugs, Renata

Emma said...

Awww so sweet & really pretty...
Emma x

Tammy said...

Your card is absolutely adorable, what a sweet image! Your coloring is fantastic also!

Tammy x

theneon said...

cheating? I don't think so, you've done a beautiful job on this one.

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes