Friday 14 August 2009

Just Magnolia - Friendship


Hello, almost the weekend at last - isn't it alway awful that first week back after a holiday. Never mind, I am going out tonight with hubby, his brother and wife so we should have a good start to the weekend! I really missed not taking part last week but I am glad to be back for this weeks fabulous challenge on Just Magnolia ..... FRIENDSHIP


I have masked this little treasure from the Magnolia Summer Kit with the lovely Whiff of Joy background stamp (such a handy little stamp). I took my inspiration for my colour combo from my papers which are MME Wild Asparagus and are available from Dies to Die For . You can't tell from thepicture but the spotty/dotty green paper is embossed/textured and is just so lovely.



Lots of pretty flowers used, I just love paper roses at the moment and can't help adding them to everything, lol. I hope you get chance to pop over to the JM blog for details of our sponsor/prize and to also see the wonderful inspiration by the rest of the DT.
Tomorrow it is time for another Monthly challenge and you are going to love it!!!! Make sure you pop over to our monthly challenge blog tomorrow to find out what it is :o)
Have a fab Friday!

14 comments:

Renata van Miltenburg said...

What a lovely card again, I realy like the shapes you used together!

Hugs, Renata

debby4000 said...

Adorable sweet card, love the Tilda.
luv
Debby

Nannieflash said...

Wow Marcea, stunningly gorgeous, love the image, papers and the design. Well done with love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxxxxx

Terry said...

Hiya Marcea, wowie hun what a adorable card you made again. Just wonderfull the image and your colouring, just beautifull hun thanks for sharing.
Hugs terry

Dawn♥ said...

Oh my Marcea this is absolutely adorable. Love that double image. Thanks for the inspiration! :)
♥Dawn♥

I made my first card using copic markers for the ICS sketch this week. Of course I'm no where near as good as you. SIGH!

Juls said...

so beautiful! Love the lace and the glittery wings!

Victoria said...

stunning card, love the gentle colours and the detail is amazing

Victoria
x

Tab said...

oooh fabulous card sweetie, love this little image, just adorable!
Have a fab weekend!
Hugs Tab xxx

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Just beautiful Marcea! Love the pretty earth tone colors and your sweet image. Great coloring and accents. I'm so thrilled to be able to work with you again! :) Have a great weekend hun. :)

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Marcea,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers and details.

Hugs Riet.x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Marcea,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers and details.

Hugs Riet.x

Mina said...

fabulous card Marcea I love how you have used those stamps together they match perfectly
Mina xxx

Nicola said...

Fabulous creation Marcea and such beautiful images coloured to perfection. Loving those papers and your gorgeous flowers. xxx

Arline said...

Gorgeous card! Love the image and all the little details!xx

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes