Saturday 15 August 2009

Bearly Mine Designs Blog Hop - Designer Extreme III Launch

Good morning and at last it is time for the launch of the brand new disc, Designer Extreme III by Bearly Mine Designs . We are having some fun today to celebrate the launch and are having a blog hop. You should have arrived from Kimmi's blog. Don't worry if you missed the start of the hop, you can join in at the beginning by visiting Donna's blog here.




All the DT have been working hard making cards with the new papers and inserts to show you what a fabulous variety there is so I hope you emjoy your hopping experience today. There are papers AND inserts included .... yes thats right - all on one CD!!!!!!


The disc covers lots of ocassions this time including Easter, Valentine's, Hallowe'en and lots of lots of yummy christmas papers and inserts. There are the usual colours too the you come to expect from these CDs and as always all the previous discs work perfectly with this one too, giving you lots of fabulous paper combinations for all those layers we love on our projects.



I couldn't resist using one of the beautiful new images from Lili of the Valley , she is perfect for these papers - had to sprinkle a little glamour dust over ... every fairy needs her fairy dust! We couldn't have a blog hop without the chance for some candy could we! There are 3 seperate prizes up for grabs but you will have to visit all the blogs to see if you can find it. Make sure you leave lots of love for the DT and then the winners will be chosen at random.


Donna is also having a sale this weekend on her webshop so pop over to bag some great deals!! Remember, all the discs work so well with each other so take this opportunity to get all the discs for your collection.
Ok, so that is it from me .... oops actually, do you know what ..... I think that we should have a little giveaway! Woohoo, Donna has given me the brilliant Creative Fusion Christmas 2 Disk set to give away to one lucky commenter. That is definately it for me, so why don't you hop on over to the lovely Sheila's blog for more examples of these gorgeous papers.

35 comments:

Mummylade said...

absolutely magnificent cards, hopping along now

Nicola said...

Fabulous cards Marcea, I love these images and your choice of papers. Your flowers and ribbons are such pretty details.
Enjoy your weekend. xxx

Nancy said...

WOW Marcea, your cards are gorgeous:O) Love all about them!

Off to Sheila.....
Hugs, Nancy;O)

Kimmi said...

Beautiful cards Marcea. I love the image, esp that little angel! Love the inserts you've chosen. Off to Sheilas :D

HUgs

Kimmi

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Your cards are totally gorgeous Marcea! ♥
Loving the blue one...the papers look embossed...beautiful! :)
Sorry to have left my biscuit crumbs...gotta dash!! ^.^
Thanks for having me x

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Thought I'd better nip back and sweep up my crumbs...or you might be cross...and take me off your candy list!! *.*
All done...byeeeeee :)

Beccy said...

Totally fab cards - love the fairy she looks briliant on those papers and the xmas card papers are fab too.
Hugs Beccy x

Benedicte said...

WOW Marcea!! This cards are so stunning:O) I love the images,and the papres are gorgeous:O)
Off to Sheila....

Hugs Benedicte.

Vicki said...

Hiya Marcea, amazing creations and such gorgeous choice of papers you have used with Donna's discs, fab layouts and beautiful images too. Well done luvly xx vicki xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous cards, just going to have to spend more dosh, lol.
Sue xx

Sheila said...

Fabulous Hunny, I love your choice of images for the papers you picked out sweetie, coloured to pefection hun:), and your extra details are the perfect finishing touch.
Have a fab weekend Marcea.
Hugs
Sheila x

susan said...

Your cards are Out Of This World! So BEAUTIFUL! And so detailed, too!
I am soooooo glad I stopped here on your blog! I live in the USA but I think I am starting to get to know the UK bloggers better than the ones at home! You do absolutely stunning work!

Di said...

WOW these cards are awesome! love the images and that angel is sooo cute! a must have!

Fabulous papers and inserts!

Hugs Di xxxx

Lisa said...

Hi Marcea, Gorgeous cards! The papers and inserts on Donna's new CD look fab.

Now off to visit Sheila.

Lisa x

Vanja said...

Beautiful cards, Marcea! I love the images and the papers.
Hugs, Vanja

Ann-Marie said...

WOW there seems to be a paper available for every colour combo -just fantastic!! Some stunning cards Marcea, whenever I pop onto your blog I'm always inspired by your lovely creations.
Okay, hopping off now to the next one, have a good weekend, take care, cfn Ann-Marie xx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh boy it gets better and better this is my fifth visit on the blog hop and all I have seen is pure delight my craft buds are tingling at the thought of owning this CD I have been waiting so impatiently as crafters do when they just have to own something as beautiful as one of Donna's CD's. I want to be able to create designs like you and the others lol...at least with the CD I am in with a chance....I have three disc's already and I feel it in my bones that I have improved with my work and that is what's so great working with quality.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Donna said...

Love the cards you've made Marcea using the new papers, and the images you've used are perfect with the papers, all color co-ordinated so fabulously. You've really shown them in a new light.
hugs
Donna xx

Gunn (Merete) said...

The colors and papers you used are fantastic. I love them because colors means so much to me.
Your cards are great.
Now over to Sheila.
Hugs Gunn :-D

Nannieflash said...

Wow Marcea, those cards are absolutely gorgeous and I love the papers they go so well with the images, youve really made some stunning cards this weekend, and these are really something else. Well done for all that hard work, with love and hugs Shirleyxxx

PinksyDoodles said...

Gorgeous Marcea, I love how everything matches. The Christmas paper is so pretty.
Clare x

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Fabulous cards, beautifully made - absolutely adorable.
Just popping along to Sheila's place...!
Hugs, Sylvia xxx

Jenni said...

Wow there are some fantastic papers in the collection and I just love what you've done with them Marcea.
Hope you're having a fab weekend.
Jenni x

Juls said...

gorgeous selection of cards!! love how the inside is decorated too...so elegant!

Daisychain said...

Just dropped by to see what gorgeous cards you have made lately and came across the hop so perhaps I had better go to the beginning now. Hope you are having a good weekend. Hugs Christine x

thinker said...

absolutely gorgeous cards!!!

Daisychain said...

I'm back again, working my way along the hop. Forgot to say what beautiful cards you have made. I especially love the green papers you have used. Hoppin' On.... Hugs Christine x

Tracy said...

Loving the hop and fantastic cards.
Happy crafting
tracy x

Sandie said...

Stunning papers!! Love them all. Great work from the DT :)

Susan said...

Wow - more wonderful cards - great blog hop!
SuzyX

Riet said...

What a beautiful cards Marcea,i love the stamps and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Anne said...

Wow, lovely cards, I do like the inserts, that last blue one is just exquisite!

Vixykins said...

Gorgeous, loving all the inserts and papers x

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Goodness, these are beautiful! I especially love the angel.

Risa said...

Hi Marcea,
All of your cards are super gorgeous! Your images are beautiful and the DP is beautiful!
hugs
Risa:)

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes