Sunday 23 August 2009

Anyone for Anya - Our first weekly challenge!!!



Good morning everyone and here we are at last ..... the very first challenge on ANYONE FOR ANYA .... woohoo!!!! I am so excited to be part of this challenge and I hope you all join is with us - I know lots of you love these fab images by The Greeting Farm.

Our first challenge is nice and easy ...

Sugar & Spice & All Things Nice

Lets us see all your favourite things that you like to include on your cards, remember - just have fun!



So what do I like .... well it is not that hard for me to answer that! I love girly things, anything sparkly, flowers, spacers, charms etc. I think I just about have it all covered right here, lol. Thought I might as well have the lot in all one card ... and why not!




I have used Princess Anya and coloured her with my copics and a little bit of Glamour Dust. You can just see the pretty papers from Pink Petticoat - another fave of mine too. Remember that you can get all your Anya stamps from Tracy at Dies To Die For as well as lots of your other crafting essentials (and treats). I have followed this weeks sketch on Friday Sketches and rotated it - fab sketch!
So please pop over to drool over the rest of the DT's creations and remember to get creating and join in with us all ... I can't wait to see what you all make :o)


I have been lucky enough to get this award from Abi ...



... thanks sweetie.

32 comments:

Iren said...

So sweet and adorable card Marcea!!! Love the colors and coloring!!! The emblishment and image too!!!

Hugs

Sheila said...

Ohh a new challenge .. yeahhh off to find Anya for a play :), love your adorable card hun, very girly indeed.. gorgeous flowers!,fantabulous colouring.. and bling!! what more can one say...:).
Love it Marcea.
HUgs
Sheila xx

Victoria said...

Wow Marcea this is just gorgeous. Love the colours, anya, flowers, well everything about it really, lol! Hope you're having a great weekend!
Hugs, Vicky ~x~

Jenni said...

So pretty Marcea, the colours are gorgeous and the image is so sweet - think I'll have have a shot at this challenge!
Jenni x

Kit said...

gorgeous card Marcea

Anonymous said...

Stunning card Marcea.
So beautifully coloured and your paper and detail is just so pretty!

Greetings Jannie.

Penni said...

Great card Marcea, I love the touch of glitter.

Congrats on your awards too.

Hugs
Penni
X

Paula said...

What an adorable card Marcea the image is so sweet and such fab papers and details.
Paula xxxx

Victoria said...

It's sooo cute Marcea. I love those PP papers too, nearly used them myself!

Love your shading - always looks so spot on

Victoria
x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Marcea,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Juls said...

really sweet, love how you have done her eyeshadow and her sparkly crown!

Dawn♥ said...

OH Marcea this is absolutely ADORABLE! ♥Dawn♥

Pauline C said...

Wonderful card Marcea - love the pinkness and all the cute details :-)
Hugs
pauline x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Anya card Marcea...beautiful embellishments.
Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers.
Hugs
Carole x

Sally said...

She is fabulous and I love her eye shadow! Beautiful card.

Janiel/ janny said...

Marcea. VERY NICE!!! Love your coloring...
hugs janny

Alex said...

Oh this is CUTE Marcea - love all the pink!!! I have missed ya and I am glad to be back blogging again!!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Carolyn said...

Wow, what beautiful cards you have made. This is why I offered blog candy, so I could find amazing blogs to follow. Thanks for entering my candy. Good luck.
Hugs xx
Carolyn

cats whiskers said...

Morning Dear, this is fabulous as are all the other creations you have posted since I went AWOL had a great time looking at them all.
Hugs Jacqui x

Nilla said...

A sparkling beauty on a lovely card! Hugs Nilla

Erin... said...

Oh MArcea this is so adorable!! The papers adn colors are just perfect!! And I love the hint of sparkle!

Nannieflash said...

Fabulous card Marcea, love the colouring and the papers and details are quite stunning. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxx

Beth said...

Oh I love it Marcea, such a gorgeous and girly card and I will definitely be joining in with this one! I always forget that I have this fab download and you've made me dig them back out! Thanks!

Beth xx

Linda . J said...

Beautiful card Marcea, and in such fab colours! love the gorgeous designs and detail!

Hugs Linda

Natalie said...

Beautiful card Marcea. x

Risa said...

oh......Marcea..your card is beautiful! Fabulous coloring job and awesome layout!
hugs
Risa:)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Marcea, the colours are so pretty. I'll have a look at the challenge too.
Hugs xx
Pat

Kathy said...

Adorable card Marcea!! I love the colors and this image is so sweet!! Your coloring is fabulous and love your details!! Will have to try this challenge out!
:)Kathy

Anonymous said...

Very pretty princess & girly...gorgeous! I noticed you'd been out in York. Looks like you had fun!! x

Emma said...

Totally gorgeous...
Emma x

Rosalien Zwackhalen said...

Beautifull card. She looks like a princess with that sparkling.:))And those lovely flowers, love it.

Rosalien

Nicola said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Marcea. Love your cute image and fab clouring and those papers are so pretty. Wishing you all the best with the new Challenge Blog. xxx

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes