Friday 28 August 2009

Just Magnolia - Ribbons & Bows


Morning everyone, well I am running late again but this time feeling ever so slightly dodgy .... a little to much celebrating last night with the girls at work ..... urgh!


Will be back later with my full post ..... honest
Here I am ...... feeling much better. The gorgeous girlies at work ordered me a bacon buttie teamed with a can of coke ...... what a perfect fix and delicious too :o)
So, now I am back on track let me tell you about this weeks challenge on Just Magnolia . As you have probably seen on my post header itis Ribbons & Bows this week so come on, we all love ribbons so this is an easy one!


Thought I would try a new colour combo. I was inspired by the gorgeous paper that was in my DT package from Irina at La-La Land Crafts, the yellow flowery paper has little glitter centres that is just so pretty IRL. I have given my glamour dust a rest this week and decided to dust off my diamond stickles - I can't believe how sparkly it is!
A couple of challenges which I had already put down that my card links with ...

Roses on Paper - Use punches and also a sketch challenge
Papertake Weekly - Sketch #22
One stop craft Challenge - Angels / fairies
Pop over to the JM blog for full details of our sponsor this week and also for the very drool worthy DT cards - I swear these just get better and better every week - what a talented bunch of ladies, I feel so privelidged to work alongside them every week. Right, back to work soon - can't wait for it to finish so I can have a lovely bath and slip mu PJ's on. Can't wait to see who is evicted on BB tonight ..... only 1 week left :o(

23 comments:

Victoria said...

Fab card Marcea. Love the colours you've used and the glittery wings are so sparkly! Hope your delicate state improves as the day goes on! ;-)
Hugs, Vicky ~x~

Fern said...

Beautiful card Marcea, i just love the pretty colour combo and fabulous embellishments!

Fern xx

Terry said...

Hiya Marcea, I just love your beautifull card hun, wow the colors are just georgous. Hope you are feeling better after work hiihi maybe you remember for the next time if you decide to go party hihih...hugs terry and thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

wow hun what a cute card, loving the blue & yellow together & Tilda is sweet as always!!

CraftyC said...

Totally gorgeous Marcea, love the colours and embellishments
Clairex

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous, fabulous Tilda with her sparkly wings and great colours.
luv
Debby

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Beautiful card Marcea! Love the yellow and blue combo, so cheerful and pretty. Great image and coloring. Love the details! Have a great weekend hun. :)

Nannieflash said...

Oh Marcea, thats stunning, the colouring and the bp are gorgeous, you always create the most beautiful cards. Well done with love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxx
Just wanted to let you know that Im in the throws of leaving you an award on my blog I do so hope you will accept it.

Linnie said...

fab card marcea loving it
linnie

lisa said...

Hi Marcea. I've just been catching up with what you've been up to while I've been on my hols. You must be so proud of Ryan, what great results. Congrats to him.
Your cards are all as beautiful as always.
Have a great bank holiday weekend whatever the weather.

Lisax

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Marcea,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Stacey said...

Gorgeous! I love how sunny and fun this card is hun.

PMSL at your hangover! I do swear that a bacon butty will cure all ills though ;o) ~x~

Renata van Miltenburg said...

LOVE the sun-sea colors! Cute pearl ribbon thing :)

Renata

Nicola said...

Fabulous colouring to this gorgeous stamp Marcea, I really love this combo. Your papers are mega delish and your detail is indeed perfection.
Hope the hangover has now left you - aah the evils of a bacon butty as yummy as it is! xxx

Paula said...

Such a beautiful card Marcea love the colours and fab details. Thanks for taking part in the One Stop Craft Challenge.
Paula xxxx

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card Marcea, I love the colour combo, makes me think somewhere hot and sunny by the sea! I love how her wings sparkle, like a reflection from the sun.
xx :0)

simplyfairies said...

Another terrific card here Marcea, You know my love for ribbon and bows, enough of em on me cards lately, I shall have to conjure up some prettiness and join in!

Mina said...

O love the colours of this fabulous card Marcea...fantastically coloured image too
Mina xxx

Dawny P said...

Hope you are ok now hun - too much orange in yer voddie was it chick? Ohh I've been there many times lol xxx This is fabulous - those colours are just awesome - love it and you did a great job with the sketch sweet cheeks :) Thank you for joining us at PTW - hugs, Dawny xxxx

Iris Wiechmann said...

Oh I'm in awe...this is soooooo cute. I LOVE the blue and yellow colors you've used and your coloring is fantastic! Thanks for sharing your talent with us at Roses on Paper!

Hugs,
Iris

Anja said...

Such a pretty card - I like it.

Hugs from Germany,
Anja

Cardmaking Galore said...

lovely card Marcea - love the pearl clasp

Tracey said...

Fab card Marcea, love the colours :-)

Hugs
Tracey
x

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes