Saturday 15 August 2009

Just Magnolia Too / PBSC / Singalong Saturday

SEE POST BELOW FOR BEARLY MINE BLOG HOP



It is me again with more cards for you ... what a busy day it is!!! This month's Just Magnolia Too monthly challenge is based on the amazing 3D tutorial that our featured stamper Debby Yates of A Scrap Journey did for us. The challenge will run for two weeks and all you need to do to be in with a chance of winning the prize is make a card using at least one Magnolia stamp.



I have used the summer kit again and have done some more masking (starting to get the hang of it now, lol). I love these delish papers by Making Memories, pink and green are always so pretty together. Had my fabby MS punch again which you can buy from Dies To Die For (they also sell the scrummy flowers too).



I take my hat off to Debby, there is so much work in this type of card and she makes them so often - how do you do it girl, lol! I really enjoyed making it though and will definately use this technique again, it ireally does add some great dimension to your creation. For more great ideas head over to the blog to drool over the DTs work.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-




My last card for today is my DT card for Penny Black Saturday Challenge . It is a colour theme today, so let us see your creations with Blue, Tan and Cream.




This is a really gorgeous combination and is much more feminine than I first thought. I have used my sweet little hedgie stamp and teamed it up with some papers from the Designer Extreme I CD (see post below for todays bloghop). I have used the good old faithful MS doily punch - how did we ever manage without it I ask myself, hehe.


I am still waiting for my copics to arrive, getting impatient now because they said 1-2 days and it is now 3 ... shocking, lol. I so wanted to have a play with them this weekend .... where are they, boohoo!!!
Ok, no more sulking, lol, promise to be good :o)
Have a great Saturday .... a little song below if you feel like a dance ... byeeeeee
-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-
Heard this last night when I was out and vowed to myself I would put it on my blog for you all ....... so here is the pint sized Kylie - only Kylie could make an outfit out of one of those plastic door ribbon thingies .... not sure what they are called but you will see what I mean .....


17 comments:

Pauline C said...

Fab cards hun - love the colouring and masking on the Magnolia, and the PB hedgie is tooo cute :-) Hope you're keeping well and enjoyed your hol.
Hugs
pauline x

Eva said...

Gorgeous cards! You have such a good sense of colours! Love the blue one especially.

Anonymous said...

Stunning cards Marcea, specially love the colours and detail on the Magnolia one :)
Have a fabby weekend,
Hugs, Marlene x

Mephisto said...

WOW, both Cards are so wonderful!!!!

Hugs
Domi

Nannieflash said...

Hi Marcea, wow both your cards are absolutely stunning, love the Tilda image and the details are gorgeous as its the Penny Black one, well done with love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

Juls said...

both of these are just stunning! I love the dimention that you have created in the tilda one! and love the colours of the penny black one! Just fab!

tracie said...

Hi ya hun, oh wow 2 fabulous cards.. love the gorgeous Tilda and your masking is brilliant.. love your adorable PB card too hun.
Hope your having a lovely weekend
hugs
Tracie :)x

Anonymous said...

Wow Marcea, what a stunning cards .
I love the beautiful papers en colours .
I love the Magnolia

Greetings Jannie.

Nicola said...

Wowee these are absolutely gorgeous Marcea. Loving your masking and 3d ´ing on Tilda and colouration on both cards is awesome and your papers and details are so pretty. xxx

Riet said...

Ohhh wowww Marcea,what a beautiful cards,i love the images and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Mina said...

stunning cards Marcea, beautiful colouring and your Magnolia card is lush
Mina xxx

Martine said...

aww these are adorable cards hunni, such cute images and gorgeous papers used in both of them :)

xx

Martine

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Gorgeous work Marcea! Truly spectacular!

nessy said...

....don`t know what happened but think the blog comments have gone mad!!!( said comment is saved ~not commented yet??)
wonderful cards marcea ~just love that tilda ,she is so cute
hope you are having a good weekend
vanessa xx

Anonymous said...

Hi!!;D
gorgeous cards, I love them both:D Beautiful colours and motives;D
hugs, Ida:o)

Rach said...

two gorgeous cards sweetie, hugs rachxx

Beth said...

What a pair of beauties! I love both of them - especially the cute hedgie! Have fun with your new Copics by the way - I loved them at first, them got annoyed that I couldn't make them look like Rach and others do but now I love them again and couldn't be without!

Beth xx

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes